Swedish Home Guard mobilised

Nothing to do with cultural enrichment by new Swedes at all

Nothing to see here, please move along....

Everything is fine

diverman

LE
Book Reviewer
Sweden? Isn't that part of Russia, like Ukraine?

From the link....

The moonhowlers are out in force:

Craig Mouldey

The only enemy Sweden has is the one within, whom they allowed and invited in. But because they are also a puppet of the Empire, it likely has something to do with the Russian bogeyman myth that has been created. It is concerning because it is highly likely, as warnings are now coming from both Syria and the Russian ministry that the U.S., France and Britain, along with their terrorist proxies are planning another false flag chemical attack. I’ve been expecting this since the last farce. I’m also suspicious that they will combine this with a massive Ukrainian attack against both the Donesk region and Crimea to occupy Russia. This will allow the Empire to finish their goal of destroying, not just Syria and ousting or killing Assad, but also destroying Iran. I think this is coming within days.

:)

Something I noticed yesterday from another source

Miner

ADC
From the link....

Craig Mouldey

The only enemy Sweden has is the one within, whom they allowed and invited in. But because they are also a puppet of the Empire, it likely has something to do with the Russian bogeyman myth that has been created. It is concerning because it is highly likely, as warnings are now coming from both Syria and the Russian ministry that the U.S., France and Britain, along with their terrorist proxies are planning another false flag chemical attack. I’ve been expecting this since the last farce. I’m also suspicious that they will combine this with a massive Ukrainian attack against both the Donesk region and Crimea to occupy Russia. This will allow the Empire to finish their goal of destroying, not just Syria and ousting or killing Assad, but also destroying Iran. I think this is coming within days.

What Empire? The Galactic Empire?

Attachments

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
From the link....

Craig Mouldey

Wow, that is impressive to a Peter Dow-like degree.

Meantime, there are some upsides to preparing for Armageddon when the preparations look like this:

Troy

LE
If the moonhowlers are speaking of "The Enemy Within" they had better hope that the very National Guard hasn't been infiltrated since it last stood to.

From the link....

Craig Mouldey

Must dig out my NBC pj's.

Themanwho

LE
Book Reviewer
What's Swedish for "They don't like it up 'em"?

Coordinated exercises to mark Swedish National Day on June 6th.
Of course, something like the Organic Prepper has to be taken seriously
According to a press release, all 40 Home Guard battalions have been mobilised for the exercise, which means Swedes will see them carrying out duties and patrolling at airports, ports and on the streets throughout Wednesday's National Day holiday.
(The Local, Sweden).

A "no notice exercise" probably translates as "someone forgot to send out the warning orders".
Look out for unaccompanied postings to Gotland in the near future.

The country (Sweden) also last month reestablished a regiment on the Baltic island of Gotland.

How very Scandi laissez-faire!

'The exercise was voluntary and (CHOD) Bydén hoped that roughly half of the country's 22,000 home guard volunteers would turn up.

' "Home Guard soldiers are extremely loyal and I hope of course that as many as possible choose to take part in the exercise," he said in a statement. "The Home Guard's duties to protect and guard are fundamental to the ability of the rest of the Swedish Armed Forces to defend Sweden." '

Sweden mobilises Home Guard for first time since 1975

Pragmatic option; call the exercise for a national holiday to so minimising the effect on people's jobs.

Latest Threads