Swedish EOD disarm vibrator...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by ghost_us, Jan 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22688065/

I guess they then stopped for fresh batteries and took it back to the station for "analysys"?

2. That sounds like a plan... ;)

3. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Did they use the Pigstick.....

4. A few years ago, one of the teams at Northolt was tasked to similar from an female RAF Officer's MFO box.

At the end of the task the box was repacked, with the added extra of the EOD Operators calling card.

He never heard anything more though - shame.

5. I belive this was on the end of the Wheelbarrow at the time, to coax the little blighter out

[​IMG]

6. I recall being called to mail sorting depot a number of years ago to deal with a suspicious package addressed to the address of a high court judge who had previously been a judge in N Ireland. Using various very teknical and extremely dangerous actions we soon determined that it was a vibrator that had been sent through the post with the batteries fitted. Apparently neither his honour nor his memsahib recalled ordering it.

7. at least it was in a package...could have been LOTS worse!!

[​IMG]

8. There are so many questions that one could ask about a picture like that....

But I've got to go away and wince.... :oops:

Litotes

9. I hope the Team did the full ECM bit:

"The classic rabbit vibrator has taken a huge step forward - it's gone remote control!This rabbit has more functions than you'll ever need and taking contol has never been easier. The hand held control has upto a 25ft range. Use the Remote control Rabbit by yourself and never have to guess which button to press, or hand it to your partner to tempt and tease you from afar.With dozens of speed, vibration and rotation combinations you're sure to find one that brings a smile to your face.Pleasure never felt so good!"

Attached Files:

10. nothing new there.

last year was called to a suspect package.
    and it turned out to a nice pink one.

shot the fcuker all over the place.

i will get the paper cutting later and post it on here.