Sweden legalises looking up skirts (true or false?)

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by FunkyNewBlood, Jun 29, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Please, someone put me out of my misery and tell me if this is true? All those shesageeza's had better start wearing underwear...........

2. he he he we do it anyway , especially with those micro skirts out nowadays , its almost impossible to ignore lol

3. There truly is a God.........................and he's Swedish. :D

4. I wouldn't mind it if our current crop of female MPs was all fit, but is there seriously anyone here who wants a peek up Clare Shortt's boxers? That's just sick.

5. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Hmmmmmm

Quote attributed to Mark Miller - quoted from where exactly?

Now some have taken this as young nubile bints (so calm down semper & sandmanfez). What about Granny Sooks, in winter with icicles dangling from ..............?

All together now:

One white one, one sh!te one
    and one with a little light on,
    and the hairs on her ....................
    hung down to her knee!

:lol:

6. I agree but Anne Widdicomb's minge is a work of art.

7. It was posted on an American news board. I think its a waah, but hey, why let the truth get in the way of a good idea?

I'd personally love to look up Mrs Blair's skirt to catch a glimpse of her growler....

*shudders at the erotic image...*

Being serious, the duty rumour going round the Int Mill (that is our office)is that digital camcorders are being banned from public swimming pools, without prior permission, as the night-sight mode used in daylight can see through thin layers of clothes. Bloody perverts.

8. I´m afraid that it is a hoax as both Christina Schollin and Gunnar Bjoernstrand are names of swedish actors.

But I´ll visit Sweden in some weeks for some excercises with the homeguard so I can find out if the story is true or not. I will surely have an eye on it - and the other eye on the ladies. 8)

edit: found the original source:
    weekly world news

9. Bugger!