Sweaty Sock Jailed for flushing heroin

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Command_doh, Feb 16, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Fcuking hell. I know they put heroin in the water in the Badlands North of Hadrians Wall, but this is comedy sentencing. He should have got a community service award or something similar instead. What are the Police going to do, smack dens must be ten a penny in some estates up there. Being proactive, I call it.

2. First rule of vigilante justice; don't get caught. And don't expect leniency from the system these days if you do :roll:
  3. No, the first rule of vigilante justice is to kill the buggers who you are fighting against, that smackhead should've gotten short shrift and then the 'den should've been cauterised
  4. He ticked the right boxes, easy to catch and prosecute, QED crime is being detected and dealt with.
  5. What do you expect the police and courts to do? Protect the innocent and punish the guilty?

Don't be so fcuking stupid. :evil:

It was also revealed today that Scotland is now tied with Finland and Peado-Land(sorry, Portugal)for the title of most violent nation in Western Europe. And the police Armed Response teams up here have been told they are not trained to a high enough standard to help with security at the 2012 Olympics.

Year of Homecoming? My arrse. :x
  6. The Criminal Justice system won't tolerate people taking the law into their own hands. The fact that it's not safe in theirs is a mere irrelelvance.

<Fixes brittle smile of face while eyes scream for help>
  7. Has the dealer also taken him to the small claims court over his lost income?
  8. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Any charges forthcoming for the dealer?

Poor bloke has my sympathy. I can only hope that the local plod will be embarrassed by the coverage and start doing the work that they should be to stamp the drug problem out

It isn't as is Blairgowrie is a big place - 5000 maybe. There can't be many dealers operating and there aren't that many excuses for the cops not to know there problem children and deal with them.
  9. I would imagine Cherie Booth Q.C. is filling in the legal aid forms as this is typed.