Sweaty gussets

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by vinniethemanxcat, Jun 28, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My wife came home from work saying one of her mates in the office has just won 2 tickets for the beach volley- ball in the Olympics and doesn't know what to do with them.

She doesn't want to go the E- bay... Nigerian scammer route, so I said I'd post it on here.

She said the face value was £185 each..... PM if you've got a photographic memory and your ****- bank is with Nat- West.

2. Raffle them in aid of Hols for Heroes??

3. Nowt to do with me, as far as I can see, if the owner of the tickets can get the face value, I think she'd be happy to let any extra go to a good home....

If there is any interest, I can pass on the message and get back to you........

4. Just a little reminder for those without a "photographic memory", as to why they are worth £185 each :pl:

Attached Files:

5. Maybe her mate should check the small print,there may be some clause about not giving them away or selling them on?

6. I have jizzed my MTP on nightshift!

7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

So, listening to your wife when she comes home... Whats that like?

• Like Like x 3
  8. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I'd be interested if I got a tour around the changing rooms. After the competition. I'd be like a beagle after an aniseed ball.

9. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

It would be more interesting if they took a leaf out of the footballer's books and swapped tops after the game.

Wordsmith

10. mercurydancer

mercurydancer LE Book Reviewer

I would sink my teeth into competitor Rutledge's arse and let her drag me to my death.

11. The interested party who PM'd me rang up the ticket owner apparently, and when she said that she didn't know if it was the WOMEN'S games, he lost interest......

Wife came home tonight- " Bloody pervert, wasn't interested if it wasn't the women's beach volleyball, wasn't interested in the SPORT !!!!!"

I said to her, " My dear, "Faster, Higher, Stronger" are different ideals in the world of beach volleyball...."

She replied, "As for you, and some of THOSE sites that you visit!"

So if there are any "SPORTSMEN" out there the tickets are still up for grabs ( Google is your friend..... the tickets are for the Ahem, ladies events.)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Yeah right- I'll bet there will gentle pressure put on the competitors not to opt for 'more modest attire'. Playing in burka's would send the TV audience figures south, which would really hurt future funding....

Wordsmith

13. Two items of clothing rule...... wear a headscarf, but lose the thong.

Sounds OK.