Sweating Like a Pig feeling like a fox - This Girl Can 'Views'

Will this new brainwave work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
toliet-hole-in-the-ground.jpg

What a good advert - her indoors thought it was a nike advert ;-)

@ACAB

I'm afraid it's not a good advert at all - you see, I am left with no idea about what's being advertised.

THIS is a good advert. It might be irritating, but you know what they are and what they do, for sure.

I think it is about lesbians as it said she kicks balls. But I might be wrong. I can't vote as I have no idea what it is about.

Sweating like a pig. Smelling like a fox. Sums up any ginger lass in Ibiza.

WALT

LE
I left the UK in 2009 as I thought it was going a bit downhill. Recently I've been wondering if it was a wise move.
Thank you for validating my decision.

Edited to add - Sorry, what the bloody buggery was the first one about? It made absolutely no sense to me, but I have been out of the loop for a while.

Ok, repeat edit to add (just deciphered Yellowhandbag's key settings) - Umm, 18-30 holidays just for sweaty fat birds!?? How's that going to work?
Or are they later about to run similar ads for fat sweaty 18-30 blokes? And, oh surprise, surprise we appear to have double booked the venue...........(mental shudder)......

Last edited:

HE117

LE
Carefully raises WAH shield...

Chaps... there is a real and worsening problem about trying to persuade women to get and stay fit. As we all know working up a bit of a sweat is a fairly essential element in the process..

This is really a major issue with teenage girls who are very difficult to persuade that hard phys is cool or attractive.. Schools have very little power to enforce exercise.. the solution is persuasion.

The consequence of failure is an ever increasing percentage of hippogrillopigs and an ever rising health bill!

So bring on the sweaty Bettys I say!

(I REALLY think this is in the wrong place..)

Lowers WAH shield....

WALT

LE
Ah, thanks for that.
Yellowhandbag, WTF are you sniffing/snorting/mainlining?

Mind you, your explanation actually makes more sense than what a appears to be a complete clusterfuck for a health advert.

Cheers, decision still validated.

CQMS

LE
Carefully raises WAH shield...

Chaps... there is a real and worsening problem about trying to persuade women to get and stay fit. As we all know working up a bit of a sweat is a fairly essential element in the process..

This is really a major issue with teenage girls who are very difficult to persuade that hard phys is cool or attractive.. Schools have very little power to enforce exercise.. the solution is persuasion.

The consequence of failure is an ever increasing percentage of hippogrillopigs and an ever rising health bill!

So bring on the sweaty Bettys I say!

(I REALLY think this is in the wrong place..)

Lowers WAH shield....

The rot started when instead of running away they called the police with these new mobile telephones they all seem to have.

I had no idea what the advert was about. If you need an article to explain it then it has failed.
Wonders never cease... one of our newest newbies thinks you are informative. That will change when he realises that you are an out & out dribbling moron that gets thread banned in every thread you contaminate and on better days, ROPd.

Can we have a preview of your next username yet?

HE117

LE
I had no idea what the advert was about. If you need an article to explain it then it has failed.
If you are a 16 year old overweight girl I would agree...

but I don't think you are!

And you've seen my face where?
Perhaps he saw you on the bus. You know, when you were sobbing your heart out over an ancient copy of 'Soldier'.

Possible... You'd certainly have stood out as the mong on the bus.

Latest Threads