Swearwords and Arrse

In another thread, I noticed that someone had posted concerning the action of making ready the L85. In short to "c o c k" it. I space this out, because if I don't the system replaces the work with cock as it assumes, quite incorrectly in this case, that the word is a rude word!

It got me wondering how many other swearwords that we use, also have legitimate uses? Surely there is fun to be had including all these words in emails to others.

Any ideas? Obviously my fathers name D i c k is one and Tos ser is another. Any advances?

Wankum is a very nice place...

There is a place in Dorset called "GetyourfuckingLandroversoffofherethisisthelastfuckingstrawyoubloodyarseholesI'mphoningBlandfordCampwhat'syournamestupidcnutsthelotofyou". I know because the man who lives there told us.

theoriginalphantom said:
Ahhhh the BP garage at Wankum and the schnelly over the road. Always better seeing it on the way there rather than on the way back :wink:

TheBigUn said:
theoriginalphantom said:
Ahhhh the BP garage at Wankum and the schnelly over the road. Always better seeing it on the way there rather than on the way back :wink:
strange - but true.

Cholmondley-Warner said:
I believe "Gordon Brown" and "Cunt" are interchangeable and are often mistaken for one another.
I think you'll find that it isn't a mistake to to believe that Gordon Brown is a cunt, its a fact.

I love the word cunt :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

its the most affectionate word in the world, my way of telling them that are a complete wanker

I also like words..... complete fucking Cunt

its sums up Blair and Brown - Bush and Al Queda

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P The NAAFI Bar 105
Le_addeur_noir The NAAFI Bar 2
Ravers The NAAFI Bar 396