Swearing & ARRSE

Why must we attempt to disguise swearing on ARRSE?

I'm sure that a MOD will let me know but it's quite clear that when we're talking about c*nts we should write C*NTS and not cnuts.

If we're talking about f*cking then we should be allowed to write f*cking & not fcuking!!

Has the world gone fcuking soft .......you bunch of cnuts.

Its a bit of a bally shame really, lets face it theres some right spivs who get away with blooming murder and we get cheesed of with a bally swear box

:)

I would just like to add that if I were ever to get a slot on Jim'll Fix It I'd like to have the chance to chew the crunchy dags from Lord Flasheart's beknighted hoop.

I'm obviously posting here too much because in real-life I've started spelling swear words incorrectly. I wrote "fcuk" in a statement the other day, somebody thought I was talking about the sh*te clothing brand.

V!

Cpl_ripper said:
My wedding tackle is the size of a mouse's claw and all my girlfriends have laughed at it. Even in the heat and with a horn I could only manage 3 inches of rampant stallion meat.

Next year I am going to have all my bits removed and get fitted with a gash in a cheap clinic in Bangkok by an alcoholic quack who will likely fit it sideways so that I play the Flight Of The Bumblebees when I slide down the bannister.

Perhaps: "It's a bit of a fornicating chame really, let's face it, there are some right pudendas who get away with vulva-ing murder and we get rutted off with a scatalogical swear box."

I mean, Chavs use the other words. :)

It wasn't great to start with, but now I'm really confused? How did that happen - the quote, I mean?

Cpl_ripper said:
Its a bit of a bally shame really, lets face it theres some right spivs who get away with blooming murder and we get cheesed of with a bally swear box

I would just like to add that if I were ever to get a slot on Jim'll Fix It I'd like to have the chance to chew the crunchy dags from Lord Flasheart's beknighted hoop.
MOD abuse, W@nkers :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 81
headgear MoD News 31
the_creature The Training Wing 41