• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Sweariness - for ****'s sake

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
Typed something in last night which contained a four-letter word, hit post and the four-letter word came up as '****'.

What the ****'s going on?

(No doubt some **** will be along in a minute to tell me this should be in 'Site issues' or that there's already another ****ing thread.)

I believe that swearing really only demonstrates a poor vocabulary, usually a sign of a limited education and lack of desire to better oneself.

Given that minors have easy access to this website I can quite understand the owner's reluctance to allow vulgarities, it reflects poorly both on them and the wider Army.

You cunt.

I believe that swearing really only demonstrates a poor vocabulary, usually a sign of a limited education and lack of desire to better oneself.

Given that minors have easy access to this website I can quite understand the owner's reluctance to allow vulgarities, it reflects poorly both on them and the wider Army.

You cunt.
My Bold - Do you mean the RLC?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

You cunt.
Oh, fuck the fuck off will you?

You cunt.
"Pryvely he caught her by the queynte." "For certeyn, olde dotard, by your leave/You shall have queynte right enough at eve ... What aileth you to grouche thus and groan?/Is it for ye would have my queynte alone?"

I beg to differ! :)

"Pryvely he caught her by the queynte." "For certeyn, olde dotard, by your leave/You shall have queynte right enough at eve ... What aileth you to grouche thus and groan?/Is it for ye would have my queynte alone?"

I beg to differ! :)
Chaucer's spelling was atrocious though.

The cunting cunt.

I take issue with the "poor vocabulary" argument. My vocabulary is fucking huge, and swear words adds another 200 or so of the cunts

I believe that swearing really only demonstrates a poor vocabulary, usually a sign of a limited education and lack of desire to better oneself./QUOTE]

I take issue with the "poor vocabulary" argument. My vocabulary is fucking huge, and swear words adds another 200 or so of the cunts
I only wish that the shagging 'Like' button worked on DI fucking I. Useless cunting piece of shit that the fucker is.

Latest Threads