Swear filter in the NAAFI?

I've just tried calling someone a c*nt in the NAAFI and for some reason it's all come out as asterisks rather than the entire word.

This never happened until today, has the swear filter been turned back on?

Last edited:

The_Snail

ADC
RIP
It's naughty to swear.

It seems like an unneccesary barrier to communication if you can't call someone an 'unspeakable tr*mpet' with the need for asterisks.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
No idea. It's definitely on in The Serious Bit as it was impacting on people advertising with the site but I don't know about the Badgers Arrse.

@Bad CO?

No idea. It's definitely on in The Serious Bit as it was impacting on people advertising with the site but I don't know about the Badgers Arrse.

@Bad CO?
Aye, the serious bit's been like that for as long as I can remember. You used to be able to type anything in the NAAFI though (unless Mr Barraclough deleted it for being mean).

L

lumpy2

Well, I'm sure I told Corp Tax to stop being a **** quite recently. I'll have to go back and check.....

L

lumpy2

Sadly it appears that you can't say *******, ******* or ****.

Cuntbubble seems to be OK.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
I've just tried calling someone a c*nt in the NAAFI and for some reason it's all come out as asterisks rather than the entire word.

If the swear filter has been put back on, it hardly disguises the old method of cnut and fcuk. Stupid really.

Rassclaat.

Bugsy

I got a BS off Bugsy which made my earlier post worthwhile.

It seems like an unneccesary barrier to communication if you can't call someone an 'unspeakable tr*mpet' with the need for asterisks.
A bit like an inability to spell correctly really. To stay on thread, I'm such a ******* pedant.

Latest Threads