Swastika shame of Harrys regiment

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mora, Apr 28, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. PTP
  2. Well if its from the news of the world then it must be right
  3. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

More complete sh1te from 'the newspaper that doesn't give give a toss about our boys'.
  4. in 1979 when i told everyone i was joining the blues and royals most if not all people said "who"
    I guess that is all going to change now

i do remember the provost corporal of horse used to parade around the guardroom in an ss officers uniform but i also know he was a professional and loyal soldier(though maybe a bit potty)
  5. Harry was in a newspaper a while back sporting a swastika at a birthday bash. There was an uproar about that as well.
  6. Mora, the first thing that springs to mind is so what?

Second thing is what's your agenda?

I note from your other 'posts' that you seem to just be after a reaction without offering any comment yourself.

I conclude therefore that you are a sh*tstirrer. :)
  7. This looks like a pisstake more than anything else frankly
  8. Rayc

Rayc RIP

I think Prince Harry is a marvellous chap and England should be proud of the spirit he has displayed.

Though from India, I am proud of him.

It reminds me of the lines:

Follow your spirit; and upon this charge
    Cry 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!'
  9. Spot on, if anyone is to blame it's that ginger haired toff for acting the cnut in the first place.
  10. Sounds like someone bigging up a story to get the cash. Funny how NOTW tries to look like they show both sides of the story :roll:
  11. Lovely picture of HM, mind.
  12. :D
  13. Is this just some Hack's attempt to trawl for more "news" that can be then supplied to the "World"?
  14. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Must say her Maj looks bloody good for her age.
  15. It's always nice to see her smile.

Seems people have at last stopped waving their horrible anuses at her.