Swastika Armband Genuine ?

With all the fuss about harry it reminded me of something I picked up on a job a few years ago, I found in a box a swastika armband obviously red furry type material??, top and bottom edges black piping, white circle seperate piece of furry material very neatly and tightly stitched, as is the black swastika. To me looks genuine very neat job a few tiny moth holes.
If it is genuine what is worth to your average third reich collector?

Or post pics here.

From the description it sounds like an Allgemiene SS armband....which as with everything third reich are heavily faked.

Depending on condition and if authentic it should be worth around the £150-£200 mark. Perhaps more if it has it's paper RZM label.

cdo_gunner said:
Or 'By appointment to HRH...' :wink: :lol:
Talking of which we spent the day making "armbands" with the offending symbol reversed, very smart with CS95, and we also prit sticked paper Arika Korps badges to a tan coloured safari jacket purchased from a charity shop just for the purpose.

E

error_unknown

Blackcat said:
Arrse, thought I might be able to get a few quid for it.
You could still get a few quid for it on Ebay, if you sell it as comedy Prince Harry repro.

Deffo fake.

I've seen real ones in the reserve collection in the Army museum in Warsaw , I seem to remember they had a backing on the reverse , as well as far better build quality.

Latest Threads