Swarovski and Sauer Bisley Yesterday

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by ugly, Oct 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Well you all missed a great day out, in addition to the shooting taking place paid for by Sauer and Swarovski Claypig and I found something of interest, just need to find how to upload video and you can share our smiling faces.

Attached Files:

2. Miss it? I can't even pronounce it!

3. Wish I'd known about it, would have driven the mile from camp to come and see!

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

more to follow

5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Static targets

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

The best bit was bumping into a mate on Zero range

7. Mongo

Mongo LE Reviewer

Is that the LERA De Lisle?

8. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I dont believe it is, I bumped into a dealer on the point who has promised me he would send the details over!

9. I do like the looks of those Sauers; highly placed on my Lottery list.

10. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Not too badly priced in comparisom with some other Eu rifle makers, on par with the new Mauser M03

11. Bugger!

I actually had an invitation being a Swarovski Bino dealer (and a shooter) but decided that I couldn't spare the time being short staffed.

12. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Was Dodgy firing the Steyr he bought off me? How did he do?

13. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Dodgy was firing the No4 and SMLE as was Claypig and they both fired the Blaser R93. I blagged enough ammo for the De Lisle for us all as well. Happy days. Not bad considering visiting the zero range was a last minute thought and not really why we were there.

14. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Why were you there? Isn't the Blaser the rifle that keeps getting into trouble . . . . ., or are the rumours about out of court settlements by people with half their faces missing not true?

15. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Rumours that only you and Dodgy have so far mentioned. We took a couple of .303's up for Claypig to try and also I wanted a test target for the Blaser so I can put it up for sale next week.
    Bonus was the Sauer shoot and also finding a De Lisle on the point!