Swap Shop

#41
intergeri said:
Markintime said:
Northern Monkey said:
Thanks mate. I want it gift-wrapped and delivered to my door by next Thursday or the deals off.

It's customary in these parts for the vendor to celebrate the deal by providing a 15 yr old malt for the buyer.
You should find something to your liking once you open it up.
I only went away to get wine and this has happened. Okay new lot, who'll give me Markintime's soul for all the whisky in Scotland? I'll sneak it all out before next Thursday. It has to be delivered in a black box with red, velvet lining though :wink:
The postage will be a steal!
 
#42
Northern Monkey said:
I'll settle for you fluffing me. I warn you i have a face like the blonde hag off Dragon's Den.
You have a face like hers? Jesus man do you ever leave the house? Mothers must huddle their children to theirs sides when you walk past them :D
 
#43
Oi watch your mouth. I'll have you know I'm considered the better looking half of my marriage!
 
#45
I told my better half not to put wedding pictures on the internet!

Anyway, you have to call me the King of Scotland now!
 
#46
Northern Monkey said:
I told my better half not to put wedding pictures on the internet!

Anyway, you have to call me the King of Scotland now!
Are you masquerading as Chris Hoy then? Or is this you.............hold on I see the resemblance now, poor Deborah :wink:
 

Attachments

#48
Markintime said:
intergeri said:
Northern Monkey said:
I told my better half not to put wedding pictures on the internet!

Anyway, you have to call me the King of Scotland now!
Are you masquerading as Chris Hoy then? Or is this you.............hold on I see the resemblance now, poor Deborah :wink:
I think we know who this really is.

Lmfao :lol: Laughed so loud the cat nearly shat itself!
 
#49
is "posh paws" still alive & well ????

 
#50
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
is "posh paws" still alive & well ????

I'd forgotten all about posh paws!
 
#51
Not necessarily a swap more of a purchase. I'll buy a foreskin for a fiver. I miss mine like mad. All that scraping of cheese, the smell of unwashed bellend, the thought of it splitting whilst getting brown wings.
 
#53
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Not necessarily a swap more of a purchase. I'll buy a foreskin for a fiver. I miss mine like mad. All that scraping of cheese, the smell of unwashed bellend, the thought of it splitting whilst getting brown wings.
I'm driving to sCUNThorpe in an hour,I'll try and cut one off one of the dossers in a shop doorway,any preference for race religion or age?

£5 incl p&p or £8.53 if first class guaranteed next day delivery.Insurance optional. :)
 
#54
FABLONBIFFCHIT said:
Not necessarily a swap more of a purchase. I'll buy a foreskin for a fiver. I miss mine like mad. All that scraping of cheese, the smell of unwashed bellend, the thought of it splitting whilst getting brown wings.
At least you don't have to worry about foreskin fester :wink:
 

Attachments

#55
How can any of you have any memory of swap shop when it was on at the same time as Tiswas,even if you did not like it our dad's would have been stuck to the TV looking at sally james in her boots!
The Phampton flan thrower ,Spit the dog ,cough the cat ,charlie the chimp and of course the dying fly.
 
#56
expat_71 said:
How can any of you have any memory of swap shop when it was on at the same time as Tiswas,even if you did not like it our dad's would have been stuck to the TV looking at sally james in her boots!
The Phampton flan thrower ,Spit the dog ,cough the cat ,charlie the chimp and of course the dying fly.
Oh Sally James's boots! I remember my dad watching her but don't think it was her boots he was looking at :wink:
 

Latest Threads

Top