• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Swallows - what have they done for us?

Just looking at the rafters of the roof outside and I see there is a nest built there for those flea ridden shite producing birds called the Swallow.

So what I want to know is "Where did they nest before mankind started throwing up houses for them to defecate all over?"

I mean the were / are only so many cliff faces out there. Surely these ungrateful feathered vermin must have had a population surge over the last few hundred years.

Yet the RSPB says they have taken a hammering. How the hell do the RSPB know what the population was back in 1200?

And don’t get me started on the bloody Magpies.

They eat 22000 tons of midges a second, so you have to love them. And eves were first mentioned in the bible which was written before the dinosaurs existed. And that's a fact.

SKJOLD said:
Forget about the nesting kind of swallows, and just Google "Joy Swallows".
She is NSFW, but your troubles will soon be forgotten.

SK
I did as you suggested. But all that came up was this picture. Not entirely sure that's who you mean...

Listy said:
SKJOLD said:
Forget about the nesting kind of swallows, and just Google "Joy Swallows".
She is NSFW, but your troubles will soon be forgotten.

SK
I did as you suggested. But all that came up was this picture. Not entirely sure that's who you mean...
1/10. You require remedial google search.. Go away and try harder.

SK :)

old_bloke said:
Just looking at the rafters of the roof outside and I see there is a nest built there for those flea ridden shite producing birds called the Swallow.

So what I want to know is "Where did they nest before mankind started throwing up houses for them to defecate all over?"

I mean the were / are only so many cliff faces out there. Surely these ungrateful feathered vermin must have had a population surge over the last few hundred years.

Yet the RSPB says they have taken a hammering. How the hell do the RSPB know what the population was back in 1200?

And don’t get me started on the bloody Magpies.
We've got one on our house, some nosey cunt pointed it out to me when I was putting the bins out.
He informed me that "you used to be able to walk down this street and see them on every house" , "you are very luck to have them nesting there"

And I was thinking you've got too much time on your hands fucko I'll keep my eye out for you.

Jungelism said:
OldSnowy said:
What do you mean? An African or a European swallow?
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five pound bird cannot carry a one pound coconut!!!
Remedial Monty Python quotes for you my lad!

A five pound Swallow? Is that oven ready or farm fresh? :police:

Latest Threads