Sven

#2
Ah, hang on a minute chaps, let me get another brew to watch proceedings!
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#5
You both have some "reputation" on here.

At the same time you are both welcome (I hope) to give your differing POV and thius keeping Arrse alive. If you want to throw teddies at each other do it through PMs and don't use it to get each other banned - as this site will lose something from both of you.

In My extremely Humble (believe that if you like) Opinion
 

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#7
I think there are some bourbons left in the tin. Coffee for me please, black, no sugar. Cheers! :)

PS: Do I have to pay for a ticket?
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
You both have some "reputation" on here.

At the same time you are both welcome (I hope) to give your differing POV and thius keeping Arrse alive. If you want to throw teddies at each other do it through PMs and don't use it to get each other banned - as this site will lose something from both of you.

In My extremely Humble (believe that if you like) Opinion

Hence why I brought it in here you coffin dodger.



A ban? I'm fcuking shaking............... :roll:
 
#9
Oooh, are we going to resurrect CR's "any biscuit-spotters in?" thread? Some of those little pink wafer things for me, please.

Incidently, the "Sven's a cunt" thing has been done before, to little avail - I think on the OP NIMBY thread?
 
#10
Thanks for your valuable input AuldYin - now fcuk off down the shops and gets some fresh milk, this might last a while ;)
 
#11
Sven said:
I'm far too sensible to enter that den of whatever.

Crawl back there if You wish, I'll continue posting on Current Affairs. Just remember, You and Stonks started the personal invective - if You don't want it, don't use it and I won't hand any out.

Back up your statement you spineless retard.
 

mysteron

LE
Book Reviewer
#12
Glegsha - Put your fcuking subs in the tin before you get a brew - jack b@stard..... :)
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#13
Auld-Yin said:
You both have some "reputation" on here.

At the same time you are both welcome (I hope) to give your differing POV and thius keeping Arrse alive. If you want to throw teddies at each other do it through PMs and don't use it to get each other banned - as this site will lose something from both of you.

In My extremely Humble (believe that if you like) Opinion
You're still alive then you old c*nt?
 
#14
_Artemis_ said:
Oooh, are we going to resurrect CR's "any biscuit-spotters in?" thread? Some of those little pink wafer things for me, please.

Incidently, the "Sven's a cunt" thing has been done before, to little avail - I think on the OP NIMBY thread?

So true. Hes like the fat wheezy kid at school who would gob off then hide behind the Maths teacher.

He hides in CA because he believes he has protection.

He doesnt have the quick wit and flexible personality to venture outside.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#15
Glesga_short_bloke said:
Thanks for your valuable input AuldYin - now fcuk off down the shops and gets some fresh milk, this might last a while ;)
Is the milk for you so you can use your gums to sook the biscuit? More saps (Scots style) anyone?
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#16
Biscuits_AB said:
Auld-Yin said:
You both have some "reputation" on here.

At the same time you are both welcome (I hope) to give your differing POV and thius keeping Arrse alive. If you want to throw teddies at each other do it through PMs and don't use it to get each other banned - as this site will lose something from both of you.

In My extremely Humble (believe that if you like) Opinion
You're still alive then you old c*nt?
Typical Monkey (ex) :oops: can't work out the obvious 8)
 
#18
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
_Artemis_ said:
Oooh, are we going to resurrect CR's "any biscuit-spotters in?" thread? Some of those little pink wafer things for me, please.

Incidently, the "Sven's a cunt" thing has been done before, to little avail - I think on the OP NIMBY thread?

So true. Hes like the Fat Wheezy Kid at school who would gob off then hide behind the Maths Teacher.

He hides in CA because He believes He has protection.

He doesnt have the quick wit and flexible personality to venture outside.
My bold,just because we're talking about Sven,may as well afford him the same bizzare use of capitalisation as he does others :wink:
 

TheIronDuke

On ROPS
On ROPs
Book Reviewer
#19
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Back up your statement you spineless retard.
Shut the fuck up when you address me.

Right, theres a plate of assorted biscuits to my left. And a plate of Tunnocks milk chocolate logs to my right.

Take a wild guess which one you may help yourselves to?

What? Oh, yeah. Carry on. I'll be Mother shall I?
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top