Sven

There are two Svens on Arrse, if they both opt for the same avatar, how will we know the difference? Shouldn't Arrse be like Equity, as in you can't use that name, it's already been taken? :?

Thats why I use tropper instead of trooper

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Chef said:
There are two Svens on Arrse, if they both opt for the same avatar, how will we know the difference? Shouldn't Arrse be like Equity, as in you can't use that name, it's already been taken? :?
One's called Sven and one's called .Sven. They both have different join dates and post counts.

Can't see the confusion myself.

Having said that, it's not uncommon for people to join as slightly modified versions of established usernames. Presumably for comic effect but in reality just to be tediously predictable.

You just have to learn to spot it.

Its easy to spot the difference. One posts complete drivel, the other is a short, unemployable gobshite who thinks he is important and posts complete drivel.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Its easy to spot the difference. One posts complete drivel, the other is a short, unemployable gobshite who thinks he is important and posts complete drivel.
What he said. The scary thing is I am in complete agreement with Flashy for once :lol:

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Sorry, can't agree there monsieur Flash. I know the forumm I'm in. The 'real' Sven was a great help to me last year. Nothing was too much trouble for him and I appreciated his assistance. Good blerk :D

Alec_Lomas said:
The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Sorry, can't agree there monsieur Flash. I know the forumm I'm in. The 'real' Sven was a great help to me last year. Nothing was too much trouble for him and I appreciated his assistance. Good blerk :D

Help in what? Becoming unemployed? :wink:

Nice that he helped you but it doesn't stop him being a complete tosser.