Slug or Sven

• Slug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sven

• The dawg

• Total voters
If it came down to it, who would you prefer? Moi or him?

Oh and Ancient Mariner can kiss my sorry arrse.

mediumwhiteamericano said:
Has anyone mentioned you have a lot of anger in you Dale? And if pushed, although I have no idea who he or she is, it would have to be Sven. :D
Kiss my 1960's tea towel holder.

Has anyone mentioned you have a lot of anger in you Dale? And if pushed, although I have no idea who he or she is, it would have to be Sven. :D
I've met them both.

*shudders*

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
I have read the post-list for both of you, and after some VERY careful consideration, and not a few sleepless moments at my desk, I have come to the conclusion that you're both cnuts. Yes indeedy, you have within you too much anger, and this can only be addressed by regressive hypnotherapy to find out whether it was, after all, Sven that fiddled you as a youngster. If it was, you'd get less time for all those murders, even though you'd still go down, and Sven would get his just deserts too. This would however rule you both out as being MODS due to your respective incarcerations.

I am sure your a very nice person slug,but I would rather slide down a razor blade using my b#lls as brakes than vote for either of you

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Yeah, spose so JD. Nice research Biped!
I thank you [takes bow]. Just don't vote for me, unless of course you agree with a new law that makes all the felching with your mum legal.

Latest Threads