Sven or Slug as a mod

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Dale the snail, Aug 13, 2007.

?
  1. Slug

42.9%
  2. Sven

33.3%
  3. The dawg

23.8%

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If it came down to it, who would you prefer? Moi or him?

Oh and Ancient Mariner can kiss my sorry arrse.

2. Depends if your beard is bigger than his!

3. Has anyone mentioned you have a lot of anger in you Dale? And if pushed, although I have no idea who he or she is, it would have to be Sven. :D

4. Kiss my 1960's tea towel holder.

5. I've met them both.

*shudders*

6. Hmm, perhaps you've just answered your own question? Tell me, a hard childhood was it? LoL :D

7. So how would you vote JD?

8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I have read the post-list for both of you, and after some VERY careful consideration, and not a few sleepless moments at my desk, I have come to the conclusion that you're both cnuts. Yes indeedy, you have within you too much anger, and this can only be addressed by regressive hypnotherapy to find out whether it was, after all, Sven that fiddled you as a youngster. If it was, you'd get less time for all those murders, even though you'd still go down, and Sven would get his just deserts too. This would however rule you both out as being MODS due to your respective incarcerations.

9. Its a secret.

10. Yeah, spose so JD. Nice research Biped!

11. As a new comer and the abuse aimed at my direction by your good self, i voted for the other guy.

Cheers cunty :wink:

12. Strange that a New Comer should arrive just in the nick of time to swing the vote. Don't go by another name do you? :?

13. ive been called a few things :p

14. I am sure your a very nice person slug,but I would rather slide down a razor blade using my b#lls as brakes than vote for either of you

15. You seem well versed in the use of Arrse my friend. Any 'Anger' issues you need to discuss with us? :?: