Sven/Call2arms/Thunderer

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by The-Lord-Flasheart, Oct 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I see our favourite unemployable dole scrounger is gracing Arrse with his presence again.

I'm really disappointed that the reports of his death were unfounded.

If there is one person who I would wish immense pain and suffering on, it's sven.

Who else on this website would you like to see sawn in half then fed into a wood chipper?

2. Whatever happened to Hardmong?

3. I have to confess to being a bit prejudiced when it comes to idle spongers who talk shite (when they aren't falling asleep involuntarily)

4. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

In the interests of equality, whilst feeding Sven into the chipper, we'll also have to ritually execute a 7 foot tall hirsute right wing insomniac. Who has a job.

5. Does that mean you don't like him, Flashy? :D :D :D

MsG

6. It seems sven is turning into a chubb like figure. He's just done a 'scooby doo' like villain reveal that he is in fact, Thunderer too. He is suggesting that he was accepted as an undercover username;

The reason why he didn't attract attention was because people just ignored him as Thunderer. Still an annoying cunt though. Although if you read through his posts under that name, the old sven shines through.

Sven, get the message that no one really wants you on here. You add nothing to the site and are becoming tedious now.

7. But the LimpDem conference wasn't any fun without a bit of Sven-bashing.

I miss him...

...in a "I'll be glad when that boil has subsided" kind of way.

Litotes :D

8. I was intending on sawing him in half with a nail file. Certainly wont be quick.

9. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I'm sure I've recommended this before, but have him fed into a bacon slicer.

With a 1/8th inch cut every day, starting at the balls of his feet, it will be about 18 months before the top of his head disappears.

Or in Sven's case, sometime near bonfire night.

10. The "Thunderer" didn't fool me...

http://www.arrse.co.uk/cpgn2/Forums/viewtopic/p=2026926.html#2026926 :wink:

11. Well done, PysWar.

I saw his posts on the Diversity thread and just thought 'tubestick, I'll ignore him'. Seems we all have a sixth sense for complete retards.

He seems to think he will be playing some sort of 'James Bond, spot the sven' from now on. Or more like 'Where's Wally'. Or more likely, 'who gives a fuck, he's a pointless little dullard'.

12. my bold
    I've got some nice hungry piggies; just like the ones that nice Mr Brick Top had

13. You let these people get under your skin too easily. That said, if you are going to put him through a wood chipper, it seems churlish not to use him like a woman first. There is a certain etiquette to these things, you know. :roll:

14. Who is Sven?

15. Your twin brother.