Suzanne Mizzi dies

I remember this Page 3 stunna fondly, she didn't have the biggest assets in the glamour game at that time, Maria Whittaker was the chest champion around that era, but by crikey was Suzanne good looking. She kept me company in the toilets in Clogher many a time and could be the reason why my eyesight is so poor these days.

Bye Suzanne, thanks for the thraps.

Former Page 3 girl Suzanne Mizzi dies at 43 | Mail Online

Noooooo! I loved this girl in my youth. Of all the page three girls, she was the prettiest and I'm a sucker for a pretty face. Very sad.

I know it's not the NAAFI, but who couldn't fall in love with this pretty girl?

13043_SuzanneMizzi3539_123_1002lo.jpg

Yes, one of the better/more memorable ones. A sad day for humanity.

She was awesome, her brother/cousin/close rellie was in the Bn at the same time. Always took stick for her, all jealous of him. Good lad, he always was proud of her.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
sssssssooooobbbbbbb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

right time for a google and a farewell 'salute' to the joys of youth when you would whack one out to the damart catalogue if there was nothing else.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Wel played Barking Spider
Thank you for the photo sir
I can't stop singing "My name is Luka" now

She didn't do nowt for me (I was a Tracey Elvick fan), but 43 is no age to go upstairs. [sniff, dusty etc,]

shame and a horrible way to go

She didn't do nowt for me (I was a Tracey Elvick fan), but 43 is no age to go upstairs. [sniff, dusty etc,]
Tracey is a friend of mine, and I am happy to report she is very well and 'living the life' in Greece. Still quite lovely, but she is done with modelling, and mad as a box of frogs. She had a job as a scuba diving assistant but her fags kept going out.

Latest Threads