Sustained carpert bombing a la Harris

Londonistan

Beijing

Houses of Parliment, Pretoria, South Africa,
When all the ministers are inside

I second Poland, Krakow to be specific.
Filthy, corrupt, overpriced, pikey infested, pseudo Irish pub ridden, rude, not even very old, either -20 or 35 degree dump.

The "Oxfordonians", that enemy that strangely were always 1/3 of the strength I had available with small arms (spaccers) and maybe light vehicles. Sustained carpet bombing would have been even easier than a "quick tactical assessment of the ground" followed by "two up, bags of smoke"

Strangely stratigical bombing was never an option

I would settle for "Rolling Thunder" a B52 with about 30 x 1000lbs bombs.
On Washington.
Or where ever the Shrub is lurking at the moment.

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Warsaw - not seen enough war, and yes, full of stag-night wnakers, McDonalds, sh!t western stores, pikeys, Irish pubs and dirty old ladies in dirty public toilets demanding money and pretending they've cleaned them!

Westminster.

scrofula said:
Was that a gross of neutron bombs yoiu requested there Howler? No need to sign.
Hi,
are neutron bombs still sold by the gross? showing your age a bit there.

Speaking of pseudo Irish pubs, one of these in Krakow has a big smiling portrait of Gerry Adams on the wall above the bar.
Doesn't bother me as I don't go in, but the place is packed to the rafters with drunk brits every night.
The owner makes a fortune, I know him through business and he doesn't hide his views. He f*cking hates Brits and they are making him rich :cry:

The East End of London, that Germans done a shit job bombing that...its still there FFS. At least when I do there'll be a big fcuk of hole where it once was.

" Hey, Sarge, y' reckon it would be OK if me and the mates borrowed one of those company flying things for the weekend?"
" DONT CALL ME SARGE !!!"
"Alright bunnyrabbit, let me rephrase that...."
" Nuff said .... the keys are in the drawer by my bedside table. If you bring it back damaged there'll be trouble."

Howler said:
scrofula said:
Was that a gross of neutron bombs yoiu requested there Howler? No need to sign.
Hi,
are neutron bombs still sold by the gross? showing your age a bit there.

Speaking of pseudo Irish pubs, one of these in Krakow has a big smiling portrait of Gerry Adams on the wall above the bar.
Doesn't bother me as I don't go in, but the place is packed to the rafters with drunk brits every night.
The owner makes a fortune, I know him through business and he doesn't hide his views. He f*cking hates Brits and they are making him rich :cry:
well yeah, the great British public eh...I despair.

BrunoNoMedals

LE
Kit Reviewer
Lisbon.

That'd serve the bitch right.