sussex police being a bit walty?

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by brighton hippy, Jul 23, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]

probably best not clear but G36 has one of those clip two mags together.
    probably came with the the complete set of gucci toys.
    But why would you load another mag and clip it on just one more thing to lose break etc?
    fare enough have 60 rounds ready to go but considering sussex plod hav'nt been in a firefight in the last 40 years slightly excessive.
  2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Yeah but it looks coooooool.
  3. Before you get too excited, German Army G36's magazines come with the ability to fit 2 mags together already fitted. So if they bought them from the Germans, they came with that anyway. They even have the Mags pre-filled when i was on the Ranges with them in Afghan. QM type bloke opened the sealed boxes and out came mags with 30rds in each!
  4. Oh dear...Wait for the knock on the door for distributing photos of police officers :D
    Wonder if the Argus photographer has have been arrested yet for taking the pictures?LINK
  5. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

While ago I arrived at Welwyn Garden City station - arse end middle of nowhere station - to find it crawling with very excitable boys in blue brandishing HK's and looking particularly warry.

Little ******* need a slap and a good talking to about stopping the scrotes writing graffiti on everything rather than posing with automatic weapons.
  6. I'll see your months wages and raise you 6 months wages that they are automatic...semi automatic
  7. [​IMG]

That better, b_h?
  8. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, at least she's got her finger off the go-stick. :roll:
  9. Walty - Who are they pretending to be. Lets have a look. They're dressed in Police uniforms and driving Police cars. Are they pretending to be armed Police officers?

A better title for the thread may have been "Sussex Police - Likely to lose a mag next time they run"
  10. JINGO

JINGO War Hero Book Reviewer it that time already? Right im off to the pub for a few.
  11. Thats a woman? :?
  12. likely to lose a mag next time they try to run
    fair enough.

armed police all the kit helps them do a difficult job fair one.
    two mags clipped together because your going to get into a fire fight and need to reload fast don't think so :evil:
  13. Any clue what kinda sight that is?
  14. Nope - I personally think that particular school of thought is crap however I am sure there are millions who would disagree.

However do take this into account.

In order to deploy G36 in our area instead of Pistol the threat has to be raised in a specific area in a specific time in relation to specific weapon systems being deployed.

For example an incident involving an AK would mean that the bosses would skip deploying H&K's and go straight to G36.

So with that in mind if you had just been told to get you big guns out because it is about to go sour would you not prep your kit in such a manner that you were best equipped for the firefight that may or may not follow.

He who fails to prepare is preparing to fail.
  15. Mong post, pulled and given my self a right good talking to :roll: