Sussex Green Party and Guns - You'll want to stamp your foot.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mr_Fingerz, Jun 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

BBC News - Gun lessons for children at Plumpton College criticised (C) Auntie

If we bear in mind the mantra "Guns Don't Kill People, Sappers Do" (Thanks to one of the members of Gods Inferior Corps).

Do we all agree that the local Green Party should be told to "DO ONE!".

Notwithstanding the fact that kids are being taught to use firearms responsibly, this is not the thin edge of the wedge that allows individuals to have "concealed carry permits".

2. I shelled Plumpton enough times on Invertron, seems fair to arm the students really.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Suprised the school agreed tbh, well done to them. Why do the Green party mention Americas gun culture and not say European who are far more grown up about guns?

4. I watched this witch,on the local news last night,to say her knowledge of guns,and shooting,were non-exsistent,would be an understatement.

They also interviewed,a couple of females,and a Dad with a young child,all negative opinions,all totally ignorant of the facts,what do you expect from the Beeb....................balanced reporting,fuck me,there goes another low flying Wessex Saddleback.

This appears to be the only site,in the whole of the UK,where people have complained about this BASC scheme,which had been going on for a few years now.

5. The UK is the only European country that is paranoid about firearms. Most countries are somewhere between lenient to moderate, as most of you know. Finland and Switzerland stand out in particular with their gun/citizen ratio.

8 is a bit on the young side for a shotgun IMO, perfectly alright for anything air though.

The political left will always try and ban legal gun ownership, it is one of their mantras.

6. Because their knowledge of guns,and shooting,is gleaned from watching the Death Wish series of films,along with Reservoir Dogs,Terminator,and Rambo films....................which they all had to watch as part of the serious research,they've done,on the causes of gun crime,and firearms offences in this country! ;-)

7. And yet also in sussex we have produced two young home grown olympic class shooters in Charlote Kerwood who has a place in the team aand Guy Franklyn who is good enough to be, and probably should be on the olympic team .
    The Greens are a curse on sussex , first we have Brighton greens and now Lewes following suit not to mention the local MP who wanted 4x4's banned...... no wonder I want to move to west dorset .

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Greens are just the Khmer Rouge without power, but with better PR.

Behind all the happy clappy stuff they are evil cunts. Cambodia between 1975-1979 gives you an idea of how they see the future: no power grid, no modern infrastructure, health care at medieval levels (and education too), no industry, barely subsistence farming, and everyone has to work in the fields - or the servants of Angka/Gaia waste them.

9. "Thin edge of the wedge"

-You funny Fucker.
    Thankyou very much.

10. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

Where's my "Like" then?