Suspended asian cops

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by skypilotuk, Sep 19, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. This is what happens when people are promoted above their competence in the name of political correctness and cultural inclusiveness. 8)
  2. No doubt he will be a victim of racism despite his metoric incompetence defying rise to the top
  3. Poor boy - he has only had two payouts so far...
  4. Ethnic Cleansing??

Amazing that the most PC PC has been responsible for this culling of the most senior Asian copper in the UK.

Funny too.
  5. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Where's IT guy when you want a rabid anti plod post?
  6. Have you any first hand knowledge of them and their competence or otherwise?
  7. In the case of Ghaffur-Yes!
  8. Personally I like Ghaffur from what I have seen of him, he always seemed like an Asian John Stevens, I would never have expected all this to happen.

9. Lighten up smartass. To answer your question - yes. :)
  10. If in doubt the " race card " and retire on a full pension and plenty of compensation, what a fcuking mess this country is now !
  11. Phew, sorry I'm late! Just got back from Asda with the whiskey!

12. OOOH That sort of suspended.......I thought you meant he'd been hung. :x
  13. On a (slightly) more serious note....

I have nothing to add as this seems to be a internal police matter of which I know nothing about.

Pretty strange to see it as headline news really, these people are unknown outside the plod and London political circles. Cop suspended? Um, ok, big deal?
  14. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Plenty of senior coppers have been suspended over the years because they are shit.

It's only classed as racist if you suspend a shit asian copper.

And the Black Police Officers Organisation isn't racist.

Right. :roll:
  15. Schush... Careless talk costs lives and careers.