SUSPENDED ARRSErs

Can anyone shed any light on who has been suspended and why??

Also, if they are suspended, do they get to rejoin or does suspension mean suspension forever?

It's up to the MODs.

Trust me, I have been there.

By the way, have I told you how nice your hair is.

goatbagthedruid said:
Can anyone shed any light on who has been suspended and why??

Also, if they are suspended, do they get to rejoin or does suspension mean suspension forever?
look in the dictionary - there is a difference between "suspended" and "expelled"

Hey - who has been suspended?

Ah, you are right, but has anyone ever been expelled?? Is it possible for the Mods to remove the suspended ARRSErs from the threads completely!

Probably go against the Mods decision, call them abusive manes etc.

Any MODs want to shed any light??

I'll have ago, goat. If the rules of the site are breeched then the member will usually get a private warning, if that user continues to breech the site rules, it's up to the CO's to ban or suspend. If that user is an obvious troll or tit then their time here will generally be short.

PS. If someone disagrees with me or calls me names, I really can't get upset to the extend that I ask for their membership to be suspended or banned. I'm pretty sure that goes for the rest of the Mods too. The NAAFI is, however slightly different to the rest of the board in that we actively encourage a good ruck! :lol:

The Lord Flasheart said:
I'll have ago, goat. If the rules of the site are breeched then the member will usually get a private warning, if that user continues to breech the site rules, it's up to the CO's to ban or suspend. If that user is an obvious troll or tit then their time here will generally be short.

PS. If someone disagrees with me or calls me names, I really can't get upset to the extend that I ask for their membership to be suspended or banned. I'm pretty sure that goes for the rest of the Mods too. The NAAFI is, however slightly different to the rest of the board in that we actively encourage a good ruck! :lol:
So speaks the voice of experience...........

I didn't even call him a name!!!!!!! Less for Sexy (is this the right thread?)

I suspect that Goat is wondering whether we keep tabs on who we've suspended/binned, and thereby determine if he could possibly get away with yet another ARRSE id.

Unless he is suggesting that we suspend someone - who do you have in mind? :D