suspected walt alert

this member of staff at college claims to have been in the Artillery, which is all well and ggod.
however he also claims to have workeded his way up from a gunner to a senior officer in charge of a 'nuclear warfare battery'.

is/was there such a thing?
or is he playing mr mitty?

edited to add: im probably being paranoid, but $hit happens

Lance_Bombardier said:
this member of staff at college claims to have been in the Artillery, which is all well and ggod.
however he also claims to have workeded his way up from a gunner to a senior officer in charge of a 'nuclear warfare battery'.

Hes not the walt YOU ARE ARENT YOU i believe him not you

chainsaw said:
Lance_Bombardier said:

please do one.
mong

Lance_Bombardier said:
chainsaw said:
Lance_Bombardier said:

please do one.
mong
NO WALTER

second thoughts could a mod please remove this thread?
hindsight show a bit of a stupid mistake making it.

Lance_Bombardier said:

edited to add: im probably being paranoid, but $hit happens
If so, it was a lot of years ago!! The dropshorts used to have an Ever So Secret site at Sennelager (never appeared on any maps) though everyone new where it was :D

Others from the Royal Regiment will advise you on any close and vigorous questioning techniques to establish Walt/not Walt.

Lord_PooFun said:
I AM LORD POOFUN AND I TALK IN COUPLETS!

Walts are scared of technology,
So don't be scared of technology

TECHNOLOGY!
F.UCK OFF!

Lance_Bombardier said:
i am a walt?
please explain how?
Don't worry mate, its a rainy saturday afternoon(least it is here)...he's just put down his copy of 'Gone with the wind'(no pun intended) but probably true..taken drugs(thought they were supposed to mind expanding, lot of bollocks there then) and of off he's gone... :D

BlueDanubeWalt said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
i am a walt?
please explain how?
Don't worry mate, its a rainy saturday afternoon(least it is here)...he's just put down his copy of 'Gone with the wind'(no pun intended) but probably true..taken drugs(thought they were supposed to mind expanding, lot of balls there then) and of off he's gone... :D
well well well you are a walt mr bombadier even the other walts stick up for you mmmmmmm methinks it dont realy matter choose another silly name and start again

id be careful before you accuse these guys of being walts, they do/ have done things that you could never have the courage or balls to do.

no im not a walt, i dont pretend to be something im not.

Lance_Bombardier said:
id be careful before you accuse these guys of being walts, they do/ have done things that you could never have the courage or balls to do.

so your a cadet thats a trainee walt innit

Lance_Bombardier said:

You realise you're probably being wound up by someone who could quite possibly be in the forces?

i wouldnt have thought any1 in HM forces would display an attitude like chainsaw.

chainsaw said:
Lance_Bombardier said:
i wouldnt have thought any1 in HM forces would display an attitude like chainsaw.
WHY ?
because ive seen turds with better attitudes than you.

now crawl back down the arabic poo pipe you crawled out of.

Latest Threads