suspected booty walt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by CMTinthemaking, May 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. does anyone know this chap? (
    He claims to be a royal marine but one of his mates was kicked off youtube for being a 14/88 nazi nutter. His name is suspect and also his favourited videos include re-enactments and suchlike.
    He goes by the name Jimmy Macmillan.
  2. Purple_Flash

Purple_Flash War Hero Moderator

The profile picture, although small, appears to be a Royal Irish Regiment soldier who has just been awarded an MC at the palace. Certainly not a RM uniform. And given the decoration, it should not be too hard to find who the chap in the photo is... ;-)
  3. ... cause he's claiming to be an ex marine while racially abusing Gurkhas.
  4. yeah, I think they're grouping together in colonies of waltiness. (like a rather unimpressive 'man 'o war' xD)
    he also said "GOD BLESS ALL HEROES AND THOSE WHO DIED IN MY GROUP"... yeah, right.
  5. Oh well. I'm gonna lose sleep tonight over this one :roll:
  6. It's not too bad, I know. but he's misrepresenting the marines, and tarnishing their name by being a walty nazi twit.
  7. I'd like to give a toss but I really can't.
  8. Fair enough, I was curious though. I'm not saying everyone should jump on an outrage bus or anything, just curious as to whether my suspisions were right.
  9. I'd guess that you arer right, looking at the shite he's put on the page.
  10. There's one sure way to find out if he's really a Royal Marine.

Simply ask him if he prefers tights or stockings.

If he says he prefers it when his missus wears stockings, then he is a walt.

If he says that he likes stockings but the suspender straps keep catching his b@llocks, then you will know he is a true son of the globe and laurel.
  11. :?
  12. The guy in the picture is not called Jimmy MacMillan.
  13. The bloke in the picture looks like the Royal Irish guy who stole my pistol on Christmas eve 2005 in Baghdad... Cheers Trevor!