susan boyle

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by fltpilot, Dec 4, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well would you given the chance?

2. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

This stupid question comes up every five minutes, just look at the similar threads box near the bottom of the screen.

And yes, obviously I would.

3. Sorry Ms Boyle but no thank you. I make it a point not to get close to anyone who has a better moustache than mine and I've been sporting a nice one since my Northern Ireland days.

4. Nooooooooo

5. I have to say her new makeover is rather an improvement....

[​IMG]

6. Doh........................

7. ok maybe, but in the dark...from behind...whilst pissed...and with a paper bag

8. She challenges, "Come on Widdecombe, it's worked for me. Give it a try!"

Obviously, a 69 would be the preferred option........ I bet she has a cute little sphincter to stare at.

9. The very thought of fucking that is horrifying. I'd rather be Waterboarded.

10. WRONG,WRONG, WRONG.How anybody could consider going within touching distance of such a mongoloid retread beggars belief.Now,let me get this straight,I've had a go at some creatures in my time but at least they've all been in full control of their faculties and as has been mentioned in a prior post not had a 'tache better than mine.

11. In a flash - she's all mong, and mongs are great semen-sinks: the constant drooling means there are always lubricants to hand, just one Cornetto and the hoop is yours for the asking, plus you have the constant excitement if wondering when/if she's going to slide out a brown trout whilst you're going down on her.

12. Are you guys kidding? Susan Boyle doesn't look like that anymore. She does have a soothing and angelic voice. Her debut album "I Dreamed a Dream" is the best selling album in 2009. Her new album "The Gift" went straight to #1 in the UK & US. Look her up on YouTube - Broadcast Yourself..

[​IMG]

13. You Sir,are one very very sick cookie and for a brief moment in time I simpathised with you but,alas I believe you are a total lost cause!!

14. Dude you are a very sick puppy....

15. Twos up! :)