susan boyle

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This stupid question comes up every five minutes, just look at the similar threads box near the bottom of the screen.

And yes, obviously I would.

Sorry Ms Boyle but no thank you. I make it a point not to get close to anyone who has a better moustache than mine and I've been sporting a nice one since my Northern Ireland days.

She challenges, "Come on Widdecombe, it's worked for me. Give it a try!"

Obviously, a 69 would be the preferred option........ I bet she has a cute little sphincter to stare at.

WRONG,WRONG, WRONG.How anybody could consider going within touching distance of such a mongoloid retread beggars belief.Now,let me get this straight,I've had a go at some creatures in my time but at least they've all been in full control of their faculties and as has been mentioned in a prior post not had a 'tache better than mine.

In a flash - she's all mong, and mongs are great semen-sinks: the constant drooling means there are always lubricants to hand, just one Cornetto and the hoop is yours for the asking, plus you have the constant excitement if wondering when/if she's going to slide out a brown trout whilst you're going down on her.

In a flash - she's all mong, and mongs are great semen-sinks: the constant drooling means there are always lubricants to hand, just one Cornetto and the hoop is yours for the asking, plus you have the constant excitement if wondering when/if she's going to slide out a brown trout whilst you're going down on her.
You Sir,are one very very sick cookie and for a brief moment in time I simpathised with you but,alas I believe you are a total lost cause!!

Dude you are a very sick puppy....

Twos up! :)

Are you guys kidding? Susan Boyle looks kind of pretty now. Her voice is so soothing and angelic. Look her up on youtube.

Kind of pretty??? In what way exactly? Have you been drinking? If not ,I strongly suggest that you get a bellyful of beer/gin/vodka/whisky or a mix of all of them down your fizzog and then what you are saying may,just may have some credence.
P.S You are aware that this is the NAAFI so it is a pre-requisite that you post pictures of yourself as a comprison ,assuming that are a real Candice.If not ,then this also nullifies your arguement.

Are you guys kidding? Susan Boyle looks kind of pretty now. Her voice is so soothing and angelic. Look her up on youtube.

She does. Kind of pretty fucking ugly.

[/QUOTE]

I would suggest that they’ve employed a little air brushing to the photo. She’s still a gipper even with the old beer goggles on.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fltpilot The NAAFI Bar 77
BONNACON Miscellaneous Jokes 3
M The NAAFI Bar 52