SUSAN BOYLE

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by welldai, Jun 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I just heard reports that the BGT contestant Susan Boyle is exhausted and has been 'committed' to a loony bin.

Who really cares?

[​IMG]

Fan dabby dozy you Scotish inbred

2. You clearly care, hence you took the time and effort to post something about "her"

3. FFS it's all a Simon Cowle Pubstunt

4. Care is a strong word Albert. As soon as the dawn bird sings, she would be out on her ear..........honestly!

5. But Goron Brown our great leader did ring up personally to find out how she was coping, just as he does whenever a Serviceman is wounded or .....hang on he doesn't does he..w*nker.

6. Just goes to show how desperate labour are at the moment. All the sh1te going on in the world, with soldiers dying, economic crisis and French planes droping out of the sky, and all he can think of is that as BGT massed 20 million votes, i'll jump on the bandwagon and get some (Gordon) Brownie points.
    D1ck

7. Last thing I'd want from my hospital bed is that eejit calling me to mumble some thanks for my service, and regret for my impending MRSA infection.

But I take your point. I think he's trying to rally support in Scotland - I can't see who else would have voted for her.

8. Er. I take it that your opinion that she is inbred is a side issue to her being scottish? Or is that Scotish?

9. Alsacien

Alsacien LE Moderator

Don't know about inbred, but most Scottish women I've known have been a bit mental - especially after vodka and Irn Bru... :wink:

10. Just look at her face it's mong shaped to begin with.