Susan Boyle fights back after intruder scare

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by DarkNinja, Jan 27, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. 16 year old boy released after counselling! Expected to make a reasonable recovery, all things considered.

2. Police said a 16-year-old boy was detained and questioned but has since been released without charge.

Bet his fucking hair is white now. :lol:

3. And his other hair, too.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

MDN, was it you?

I bet you were wearing leather and cracking one out on her carpet, after having rubbed her shaved armpit/leg/flange hair all over your undercarriage.

5. in the light of this crime, internet users are warned against an email scam, do not open any emails marked 'Susan Boyle - naked pictures' the offending emails contain pictures of Susan Boyle naked

6. The intruder was scared? Not suprised really.

7. He only went there to burgle the place and ended up raping her at gunpoint, her gun. :D

8. Disturbed? I'm fecking disturbed over it and I'm hundreds of miles away from the incident. The lad must be traumatised.

9. It is alright the doctor says if I keep taking the tablets eventually the bad dreams will go away.

10. Shouldn't it be "Intruder fights back after Susan Boyle scare"?

11. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I was going to post a joke about Boyle having a 16 year old locked up in her cellar as her only means of sexual gratification. It then occured to me that I have no doubt at all, that some idiot flatfoot somewhere has seriously considered the idea of investigating her for kidnapping/false imprisonment.

I really wouldn't put it past plod nowadays, unfortunately.

12. I'm outraged, why hasn't the PM commented on this, after all, there is nothing else happening in this country just now. First parade the bus :frustrated:

13. Do you think he knew it was her house before he broke in? He'd have gotten quite a shock when she emerged from the shadows otherwise!

14. The poor lad should sue her for not displaying a 'WARNING - hippocrocapig lives here' sign.