sus vehicle in liverpool

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Jokes' started by Renut, Mar 9, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Police were today called to liverpool city centre where a suspicious item was seen in a vehicle

It was later discover that it was a valid tax disc
  2. Wrong info, it was a valid Disability Badge in a car parked outside Job Centre Plus.
  3. And Sleep........................
  4. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!! who's there?
  5. Obviously a fucking stolen car then wasn't it?
  6. Better snoozing than being a boorish bigoted Cnut

Just out of interest, though I suspect it will make no difference to you, but Liverpool didn't even come in the top ten for car crime in the last set of figures published by the BBC.

You're not from Manchester are you by chance??
  7. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Scousers, grief whores the fucking lot of them.
  8. My OP wasn't meant to be me crying about a joke about Liverpool, more the lack of originality. Like you I'll laugh me tits off at a good joke about anything, anyone or anywhere, but FFS can't someone come up with something original once in a while.

I cant' tell me gran though, she's been dead for 40 years
  9. But what about that icon of comedy Tarby?
    Always regaling us all with gems of him and Brucie playing golf...unfunny cnut, maybe thats why he hasn,t been on TV lately.
  10. I'd fuck his daughter up the arse though.
  11. See there you go!!!! I said original. Tarby a professional scouser along the lines of Cilla "lorra lorra Laughs" Black and that crap drumer Ringo "don't send me anymore fan mail" Starr

As far as I'm concerned mate you could round those three up and pack them off to entertain terry taliban
  12. Scousers are marching through "That London" today to complain about their council cuts. The leader of the council a Mr Potato Head says that the cuts to Liverpool Council are unfair - even though the council cheif executive is on £400,000 per year plus perks.

The Mets Robbery squad are on standby and all leave has been cancelled.
  13. Couldn't agree more
  14. 'As far as I'm concerned mate you could round those three up and pack them off to entertain terry taliban'

I don't know about the others, but Cilla "lorra lorra Laughs" Black was a very welcome entertainer at concerts for the troops in Norn Iron in the early '70s.
  15. I dare say she was, bearing in mind that was 40 years ago and she wasn't the professional scouse fag hag she is now. It amazes me that for someone who has rarely set foot in the city for so many years her accent is still Scotty Road, should be more Essex by now.

Complete waste of space