Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Linatitan, Jun 30, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi!

My name is Lina Rosengren and im a Swedish journalist working for a tv production comapny called Titan television. We are making a series of documentary program and we are looking for preppers and survivalists who would like to talk about their "hobby" or "life-style" and show the viewers their preparations. We have contact with a swedish survivalist and we´ve understood that most survivalists want to be anonymous.

We would like to get in contact with survivalists/preppers with a deep interest in survivalism issues. We are also interested in people who have chosen to live in a special way due t their survivalist interest, someone who has built a shelter or bunker or someone who has moved to the country side to cultivate and live independently from society. If you know any person who would fit this description and who would like to know more about or program please let me know and I´ll be glad to answer any questions.

Kind Regards
    Lina Rosengren
  2. Do you think these "survivalists" living off the land, in the arrse end of nowhere, at one with nature, will have a laptop and internet connection?
  3. Well, since I have internet connection in my summer house, on a remote Island outside Stockholm, I assume they do. We are not researching cave men but survivalists.
  4. Saying that, if that ballbag ET can knock something up out of a speak'n'spell and an old umbrella.....

5. A chap called Tropper will be along shortly Lina. He'll be able to tell you about how he survived a plane crash in the Andes, how he eat the flight crew and flew back to civilization on a hang glider made out of their skin and bones.
    And about the time he survived a bear attack in the Rocky mountains by wrestling a 1000lb grizzzly into submission. They then made him an honorary bear and crowned him king.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. So, now he´s a furry?
  7. Lina shows promise

8. Thanx! I will.
  9. Actually, he's more of a fanny than a furry. Here he is wearing his mums best skirt and wielding his King Of The Bears sword.

View attachment 45576
  10. Fucking hell!! It's Markintime!
  11. No, thats King Trops, taken just after he singlehandedly defeated the Roman Empire at the battle of Culloden.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. So Lina, do you have any other piccies of your good self?
  13. Bear Grylls manages to provide power for cameras and find food for a film crew when he 'survives' so what could be so difficult about a piffling laptop and internet connection?
  14. You really need to speak to an expert like "Bear Grills" about this, to find his present location contact