Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by spike7451, Nov 17, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Apologies if this has been done before..

2. I heard that the Police go into the bushes in a marked Police Vehicle and spend six weeks setting up a new community action scheme with the help of partners from the local youth offending teams, council leaders and Positive action groups. After over £250,000 being spent and several ASBO's being applied for they come back out with a Rabbit in cuffs. However the trainers say they don't think there is enough evidence to suggest that the rabbit is actually a rabbit and make the decision to not charge it.

3. My bold. You forgot the bit where the rabbit sues the cops for use of excessive force and gets a BFO taxpayer-funded payout.
  4. Oh sorry. That was going to come in my next installment. When A Professional Standards Rep trying to get a name for herself rings the rabbits family and asks them if they were happy with the service provided by the arresting officers. Then proceeds to advise a complaint so she can tick that box and hopefully pass her IPCC application pack :D

A good oppurtunity for the others involved in catching rabbits to ambush the rabbits Persian relatives who have come to watch the trial, the Talibunnies.
  5. Surely the RAF Regiment would be on this trip - Anyone care to comment?
  6. The RAF Regiment are still trying to locate the wood.
  7. Still driving around the perimeter fence, waiting for the rabbits to show themselves.
  8. Waiting for a chap from the Ministry to come and do a risk assessment?
  9. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

RAF Reggy point out to the trainer the wood is outside the wire and nothing to do with them
    Park up the wimiks and walk back into the EFI to order rabbit stew and chips
    A mix up with soft drinks causes them to declare the they may have gone a fridge to far,remove oakleys, smile and pose for females then punch a guin and call endex
    Wander back to the block check e mails and complain about hardships and length of tour :wink: