Survey

It's that time again.

Ok, we've had the formal polls and questions from the bosses. Here's my version.

Who, in your opinion is dull/boring/trollish/out of place in this forum?

This is not going to be a vote poll.

All that is required is one name followed by a sentance of no more than ten words as to why. (Failure to adhere to the guidelines will result in that post being deleted. Simple).

Sh ite survey.

Mods edit.

Well dont add to it then. Tool.

Mooch. He plumbs the deepest depths of Dullardy, and then argues.

I know we haven't seen him for a while
Ragyman.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Anyone that starts a 'What is the dullest post/poster' thread.

FFS guys get a fecking life, you are only encouraging them - or are you really mooch/lawstudent/anyotherpersonyou call dull?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
Auld Yin - Joined Apr 29/05, 619 posts plus.

Posts of utter pointlessness. Do you not have a life?
Been through this with others, ain't goin to do it yet again. 'Posts of utter pointlessness' - and this thread therefore is..............?

Thats a lot of posts in a short period of time AY. And its not your main user name either. Ive been a member for three years and in relative terms, you are well ahead by a big mile.

Are you not able to get out much nowadays?

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
Thats a lot of posts in a short period of time AY. And its not your main user name either. Ive been a member for three years and in relative terms, you are well ahead by a big mile.

Are you not able to get out much nowadays?
Didn't realise there was a quota. Still if I give you are target to keep you happy, it has made my day.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The Lord Flasheart said:
I was on about most of your posts, Poindexter.
We now disagree (although I note you say 'most').

What are the youth of today coming to? Only one year in IJLB and you think you are a real soldier!

Fücking hell borestudent.... Do me a favour, call a male prostitute. When he asks you what 'services' you require, just tell him you would like him to dress up as a soldier and tell you he loves you for an hour. Whenever you get the urge to come on here, just do that instead..... please!! :evil:

boring posts....

auld sappers stumpy tales
rtfq pardon my erection

boring posters, can you observe those threads there and IF you think you have anything close to those tales posted in the aforementioned threads then crack on!

those particular threads crack me up (and probably everyone else)

more of the same please :D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Current Affairs, News and Analysis 6
Green_Manalishi Royal Signals 17
S Lonely Hearts 54