Survey - Does the Chain of Comd sp pers on ops?

Discussion in 'Army Reserve' started by napier, Feb 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

I'm doing a project into whether the Chain of Command sufficiently selects, trains, employs and provides legal topcover for its deployed personnel. Central to this study is the viewpoint of the military community. Below is a link to an online survey which intends to gather your perception - serving, TA, ex, interested civvies - even crabs and matelots. Operational experience is not necessary to do the survey. Thanks in advance for your time (and no, I'm not a journalist - the project will be published and, depending on whether its crap or not, it could be read by some quite high up bods).
  2. napier

Although I've had 250 responses to the survey so far, most have been from serving regs. Part of what I'm keen to establish is the disparity in training between an armed policeman and a TA IR in order to explore whether the MoDs duty of care is being lived up to(!) - so more views from TA/reservists would really help from a statistical viewpoint.
  3. Napier, what results are being indicated at the mo (might get a few talking points and more interest in the poll)
  4. Can't really do that with a survey in progress, I would imagine.
  5. napier

I'll close the survey in a couple of days and post the results (or a link to them) on here.