Survey Department, RSME - Contact

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by cdn_spr, Jan 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Gents,

I need to get in touch with the 'world is flat' crowd at Brompton Bks, if they still indeed exist, or are not being run by Aramark, as I've been tasked with procuring a bit of survey kit for the Canadian Engineers and they will also want a training package (powerpoints, etc) for said bit 'o' kit. If anyone could PM a contact for one of the instructors there, that'd be great!

2. You need someone from 42 Engineer Regiment (Geographic) at Hermitage or the Royal School of Military Survey - Brompton is construction engineering. I can't do anything until next week but if you PM your details and a rough idea of what you're after - I have some contacts in Geo.
  3. There's the rub, it's a piece of construction survey kit that I need some trg material on, so Hermitage wouldn't be of any use. Cheers though.
  4. Will have a look at the Corps phone directory on Monday and get back to you. The Corps is still using Leica.
  5. Team are still there, now working for MKC Training Services Ltd, with some military instructors delivering some modules on the courses. PM sent.