Surrounded by Lunacy.

The judge thought he suffers enough living in the ghetto that is Thornton Heath. The way people drive and park on that stretch of road is shocking too. I doubt many of them are driving properly documented or insured.
I stayed in a B&B there for a contract in Croydon, and soon worked out why it was cheap

Some of the rooms were being rented out by the hour as a knocking shop

I only lasted a week before I though central Croydon is going to be safer

It´s a cycle, hard times create right wingers, right wingers create good times, good times create left wingers, left wingers create hard times, hard times create right wingers.

This may seem simplistic but it´s true. It´s always been this way but at the moment we are very close to a transition between good times creating left wingers and left wingers creating hard times.

You can already see the public reacting to it and the right wing is rising up to take over and sort out another left wing mess. It will get worse and messier before it gets better and this sort of change creates opportunity, opportunity for things to get better, worse and for other nations to take advatage of the situation.

If you want to help, support the only political party that is actualyl right wing and I do not mean the conservatives (they are centre left under TM)

View attachment 363514

I perceive a slight flaw in your thesis.

1543503735474.png

If you cannot hear the rumble of artillery, the fridge is full grub (and beer), you have hot/cold running water the telly is OK tonight, then all is well.
Have a....

Then reset your Give a F Meter to zero.
I used to fancy the fk out of that bunny when I were a kid. A dangerous advert really, just think of the possible consequences it could have had on one's love life.

I used to fancy the fk out of that bunny when I were a kid. A dangerous advert really, just think of the possible consequences it could have had on one's love life.
Being a Bunny Rabbit though, you know she'd be a goer

@Mothman knows how the scumbag feels as he resides within the same borough and has sympathy!
Obviously has sympathy for the scumbag, and given a dumb for the fact that the ridiculous sentance is now up for review.

Anyone looking at a record of his various contributions to the Forum may see for themselves that this particular GI Joe fanboy is rather free with his dumbs, while his own contributions are rather juvenile. A living embodiment of his own opinion.

Last edited:
If that bunny had that effect on you, what happened when you saw a Cadbury's Flake advert? Did you run to the bathroom hoping to see a girl teasing her mouth with her phallic treat as the water overflowed?

Being serious for a moment, does anything think that in 2019 we might get the politically correct culture turned down a little?

You are aware of the sultry voice's origin? Go back in time and warn yourself.

Miriam Margolyes came to the notice of younger audiences when she starred as Aunt Sponge in James and the Giant Peach (1996); she also provided the voice of the Glowworm in the same film. During the same time she played the Nurse in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet (1996). Around this time, she voiced the rabbit character in the animated commercials for Cadbury's Caramel bars[11] and provided the voice of Fly the dog in the Australian-American family film Babe (1995).[12]

Also I think she's a rug muncher.

Last edited:
Yo are aware of the sultry voice's origin? Go back in time and warn yourself.

Miriam Margolyes came to the notice of younger audiences when she starred as Aunt Sponge in James and the Giant Peach (1996); she also provided the voice of the Glowworm in the same film. During the same time she played the Nurse in Baz Luhrmann's Romeo + Juliet (1996). Around this time, she voiced the rabbit character in the animated commercials for Cadbury's Caramel bars[11] and provided the voice of Fly the dog in the Australian-American family film Babe (1995).[12]

She most certainly is a rug muncher, but not averse to noshing off a visiting American, or a soldier in a tree
I quite fancy her, she would be a lot of fun on the piss

Yo are aware of the sultry voice's origin? Go back in time and warn yourself.

She was the Spanish infanta in Blackadder,series 1,and Lady Whiteadder in series 2.
"Wicked child!"

Is the world is going mad?

Those whom the God’s would destroy...

The EU... is tearing itself to pieces. They no longer simply argue with Britain...one of the main distributors to the EU coffers... they fight with each other.

The British public is torn between staying or leaving. Political parties indulging in self destruction

William and Harry...if the press...or false news is to be believed are in dissent.

Corbyn as an alternative leader of Government would herald our destruction... and that one, unfortunately is totally believable. Unfortunately because there are many who follow him who lack basic education.

Russia under Putin is set upon confrontation. They have behaved...as they do... then been sanctioned, and bitterly resent it. Iran, N Korea, Islamic fundamentalists, have peddled their toxic beliefs and sanity attempts to constrain.

China has expanded to a peer competitor in world supremacy...not by innovation, not by hard work in science, in exploration , by investment in education, research, and original thought
... but by theft, hacking, lack of respect for intellectual property.

World powers seem at odds, Islam has beeen steadfast upon global domination under an ancient cruel, archaic, intolerant, and abhorrent religion. Islam by simple birth statistics rather than by reason, morality or simply free will, could dominate simply by reproduction.

The snowflake, politically correct, softly softly, approach to common sense law and order in our streets, our courts, our schools, which seem to be in danger of complete collapse, has seen our basic structures in danger.

The idea of free travel, no borders, Shenegen free movement, high office without support, without control, without limits, checks and balances, without consequence, the imballance of social safety networks promotes and unequal movement of people.

Crime is running riot, instability is rife, and populations are concerned.In a world that is so connected, where individual concerns are so widely distributed, where does one turn for a focus upon sanity.

There is sanity, there are checks and ballances, always have been, but sometimes we do find ourselves wondering how close to the line between sanity and chaos we stray?

Has it always been like this but we simply did not have the information to know it?
We'll all be murdered in our beds.

The world is continuing to change, as it always has and according to its nature. It's failure to adapt to the change that's the problem.