Surrounded by Lunacy.

Is the world is going mad?

Those whom the God’s would destroy...

The EU... is tearing itself to pieces. They no longer simply argue with Britain...one of the main distributors to the EU coffers... they fight with each other.

The British public is torn between staying or leaving. Political parties indulging in self destruction

William and Harry...if the press...or false news is to be believed are in dissent.

Corbyn as an alternative leader of Government would herald our destruction... and that one, unfortunately is totally believable. Unfortunately because there are many who follow him who lack basic education.

Russia under Putin is set upon confrontation. They have behaved...as they do... then been sanctioned, and bitterly resent it. Iran, N Korea, Islamic fundamentalists, have peddled their toxic beliefs and sanity attempts to constrain.

China has expanded to a peer competitor in world supremacy...not by innovation, not by hard work in science, in exploration , by investment in education, research, and original thought
... but by theft, hacking, lack of respect for intellectual property.

World powers seem at odds, Islam has beeen steadfast upon global domination under an ancient cruel, archaic, intolerant, and abhorrent religion. Islam by simple birth statistics rather than by reason, morality or simply free will, could dominate simply by reproduction.

The snowflake, politically correct, softly softly, approach to common sense law and order in our streets, our courts, our schools, which seem to be in danger of complete collapse, has seen our basic structures in danger.

The idea of free travel, no borders, Shenegen free movement, high office without support, without control, without limits, checks and balances, without consequence, the imballance of social safety networks promotes and unequal movement of people.

Crime is running riot, instability is rife, and populations are concerned.In a world that is so connected, where individual concerns are so widely distributed, where does one turn for a focus upon sanity.

There is sanity, there are checks and ballances, always have been, but sometimes we do find ourselves wondering how close to the line between sanity and chaos we stray?

Has it always been like this but we simply did not have the information to know it?

Last edited:
My neighbour and I are at loggerheads about the amount of leaves of HIS trees are in MY garden. The twat.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer

The EU... is tearing itself to pieces. They no longer simply argue with Britain...one of the main distributors to the EU coffers... they fight with each other.

The British public is torn between staying or leaving. Political parties indulging in self destruction

William and Harry...if the press...or false news is to be believed are in dissent.

Corbyn as an alternative leader of Government would herald our destruction... and that one, unfortunately is totally believable. Unfortunately because there are many who follow him who lack basic education.

Russia under Putin is set upon confrontation. They have behaved...as they do... then been sanctioned, and bitterly resent it. Iran, N Korea, Islamic fundamentalists, have peddled their toxic beliefs and sanity attempts to constrain.

China has expander to a peer competitor in world supremacy...not by innovation, not by hard work in science, in exploration , by investment in education, research, and original thought

World powers seem at odds, Islam has beeen steadfast upon global domination under an ancient cruel, archaic, intolerant, and abhorrent religion. Islam by simple birth statistics rather than by reason, morality or simply free will, could dominate simply by reproduction.

The snowflake, politically correct, softly softly, approach to common sense law and order in our streets, our courts, our schools, which seem to be in danger of complete collapse, has seen our basic structures in danger.

The idea of free travel, no borders, Shenegen free movement, high office without support, without control, without limits, checks and balances, without consequence, the imballance of social safety networks promotes and unequal movement of people.

Crime is running riot, instability is rife, and populations are concerned.In a world that is so connected, where individual concerns are so widely distributed, where does one turn for a focus upon sanity.

There is sanity, there are checks and ballances, always have been, but sometimes we do find ourselves wondering how close to the line between sanity and chaos we stray?

Has it always been like this but we simply did not have the information to know it?
There are only two ways to settle things down.

This:

1813aqov5wc2jjpg.jpg

Or this:

131-h650.png

*Russian Troll*
There are only two ways to settle things down.

This:

View attachment 363471
Or this:

View attachment 363472
This should be the only option available to big govts.
All the problem-countries should sit around smoking bowls arguing over which episode of The Simpsons to watch next.
There's be no more war, just a huge spike in munchy/ Rizla sales and everybody would laugh a lot while losing their short-term memory.

'We were going to start a global conflict? Why were we ever going to do that... I have forgotten.
Skin up Vlad...'

1543113491491.png

China has expander to a peer competitor in world supremacy...not by innovation, not by hard work in science, in exploration , by investment in education, research, and original thought

Put the kettle on. We'll have a cup of tea. It will all settle down.;)

My neighbour and I are at loggerheads about the amount of leaves of HIS trees are in MY garden. The twat.
Tell me about it, last house I owned the fookers little plot was like sherwood Forrest, no idea how many leaves they all dumped on his house as mine was a small way away and I had to vacuum them weekly.

Drilled holes in them and poured salt in, no idea if it worked as I moved out shortly after.

New neighbor has just planted a row as my new house overlooks hers, I will poison them before they take hold. Salt the earth baby!

Don’t worry, history has a tradition of sorting things out, the EU will collapse and a large meteor will strike Russia.

Once the ice caps melt, some tool will pop up giving it global warming and brexits fault.

Looks like a bad case of insomnia, welcome to the club

This should be the only option available to big govts.
All the problem-countries should sit around smoking bowls arguing over which episode of The Simpsons to watch next.
There's be no more war, just a huge spike in munchy/ Rizla sales and everybody would laugh a lot while losing their short-term memory.

'We were going to start a global conflict? Why were we ever going to do that... I have forgotten.
Skin up Vlad...'

View attachment 363473

'Till they got para and started looking at eachother and then begain inventing conspiracies in their fecked up minds

Good post OP. I get the 'Things seem bad but are basically ok' angle but I barely watch the news these days and therefore mainly respond to things I see: there are clear and increasing issues, particularly with homelessness and with drug taking/dealing, the latter literally in broad daylight.
What concerns / disconcerts me is the perception - at least for the UK's issues - that people in authority are not really bothered anymore. Linking this to
@Nato Standard123 's post about, basically, a 30 year-old man being able to attend school because the school and local authority were paralysed by a fear of being thought racist if they acted, it is hard to comprehend.
As a country, this slide in standards seems to be being tolerated. Politicians and individuals are often more worried about being thought to be compassionate and 'good' rather than effective.

Tell me about it, last house I owned the fookers little plot was like sherwood Forrest, no idea how many leaves they all dumped on his house as mine was a small way away and I had to vacuum them weekly.

Drilled holes in them and poured salt in, no idea if it worked as I moved out shortly after.

New neighbor has just planted a row as my new house overlooks hers, I will poison them before they take hold. Salt the earth baby!
No.
Drill holes and pour those little copper tacks in. The copper WILL POISON the tree to death.

Latest Threads