Surrey Pigeon Cull

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Stonker, Dec 7, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My brother sent this to everyone he knows who has ever lived in Surrey.
    The story is typical local rag cr@p, but there are some great comments.
    Pirbright residents, or MoD wallahs living in Kingston - indeed any arrser - maybe you want to add something? (and copy it on here?)

Continues HERE

Some of the comments:

2. I din't fight in the last war, you know.

But for those that did, I'm not surprised they're disgusted, I mean what kind of world do we live in? I say goad the good pigeons over one of the less salubrious areas of Kingston and then tell a Company of Americans they can shoot anything that moves ....

(only joking my American brothers, I just remember my father saying from WWII that: 'when the Germans bomb, the British duck; when the Germans bomb the British duck and when the Americans bomb everyone ducks!').

3. I din't fight in the last war, you know.

But for those that did, I'm not surprised they're disgusted, I mean what kind of world do we live in? I say goad the good pigeons over one of the less salubrious areas of Kingston and then tell a Company of Americans they can shoot anything that moves ....

(only joking my American brothers, I just remember my father saying from WWII that: 'when the Germans bomb, the British duck; when the Germans bomb the British duck and when the Americans bomb everyone ducks!').

4. Are there a large number of arrsers living in your area?

Fecking brilliant!!

5. Quite possibly - but I'm a 'used to live in Surrey' ex-MoD wallah these days.

6. There was a thread on this about a month ago

look for "Surrey Pigeon Cull" (if I can find it I'll post a link 4U)

Gappy New Ear :D

7. As you can see I have my finger on the pulse of all breaking news as usual! :oops:

8. As long as it's taken at the wrist, not rectally, your reputation is safe.

The thread I mentioned earlier (short lived but well liked):
    Ta DAAAAA!

And if this new thread brings new readers to an excellent selection of post-modern irony written by the [mad]man in the street - well Good Luck To It!! :D

9. Disgusting rats in feather overcoats. Kingston has always had a problem with these vermin. Anything that lessens the population dramatically, gets my vote.

Now, those b*stard Canada Geese.......

10. Calm down - follow the link

Funny as feck!

11. I sat and went through all of those letters again, as it had been updated since last read. Very funny. Some excellent pseudonyms too.

12. Haaahhahahahaa those comments are priceless, and knowing Surbiton and Kingston as I do , I can just see certain residents in Portsmouth Road and Thames Ditton making those comments very seriously indeed

Anyway, disgusting vermin, don't they realise we have had 7 Saxon Kings crowned in King's Stone?

Merging topics..... :D

13. Fantastic now maybe we wont get shat upon during Rememberance Parade. Featherey little vermin, i hope he uses fully automatic weapons just for the fun and maybe take out a chav or two as well.