Surreal ARRSE connection algorithms

I kind of get there being adverts for Screwfix on the DIY forum but what weird connections are being made here by all the whizzy electrons mooching around the internet ether, identifying “similar” threads to be found at the bottom of each page on Scaley Aberto’s Fat Munters thread?

Are we to infer that some of the delightful young ladies therein can only be accessed by rescue helicopter or do some come fitted with zip lines?

Similarly, who’s been writing letters to Santa on said theme and exactly what was the nature of the book someone’s dad left behind?

D3B659AF-4E92-413A-8853-FE51C424F7A4.jpeg
D3B659AF-4E92-413A-8853-FE51C424F7A4.jpeg

I kind of get there being adverts for Screwfix on the DIY forum but what weird connections are being made here by all the whizzy electrons mooching around the internet ether, identifying “similar” threads to be found at the bottom of each page on Scaley Aberto’s Fat Munters thread?

Are we to infer that some of the delightful young ladies therein can only be accessed by rescue helicopter or do some come fitted with zip lines?

Similarly, who’s been writing letters to Santa on said theme and exactly what was the nature of the book someone’s dad left behind?

View attachment 379688View attachment 379688
Every time I open this thread I get spammed with links for this thread:

https://www.arrse.co.uk/community/threads/whats-new-randoms.237504/

Weird.

Maybe the Fat.... in the thread titles 'Father' and 'fatalities'

Latest Threads