Surprise Surprise, Aussie Media Make Cunts Of Themselves Again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by filthyphil, Feb 28, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

2. The Daily Mail takes six months to get out here via sailing ship.
  3. It's just strange that given the sight of Sydney after dark would have Caligula shaking his head and calling for a return to Christian morals, they couldn't find a genuine piss artist.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. You rang filthy? (hic) But 'pissed' and 'blind' mean the same thing!
  5. Yet they call themselves 'professionals' and expect to be taken seriously, I presume?
  6. 'A CHAMPION weightlifter who is legally blind has slammed the ABC for portraying him as a binge drinker.'

So what would 'illegally blind' be? Fucking drunk in charge of inoperative mincers? Falsely impersonating Mr Magoo? Being in possession of 2x eyeballs MK1 (for display purposes only)?
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I suppose it could have been worse. If he had nosedived into a fresh steamer he may have been accused of being 'shitfaced'.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. What is legally blind? can you be illegally blind? do you need some sort of license and pass a test? fuking PC terminology...kinhell you're either blind or you're not.
  9. Apparently few blind people see absolutely nothing. If someone's vision has deteriorated to a certain extent then they are declared "legally blind" after testing.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Fuck off with your explanations and common sense.
  11. Of course, it's political correctness gone mad.

Nothing to do with different classifications of vision impairment.

Jesus christ some people are dense here.
  12. Talking of blind people there was a news story on the local telly about a week ago, it was about an inspirational blind artist that was holding painting classes for other blind people teaching them how to paint a picture...... Fuck was I laughing, painted a picture for me did that. It really was a case of the lunatics taking over the asylum.