"Surprise sex" review has no surprises in it.

How the hell am I to get my end away now, I'm far too cheap to pay for hookers.

I suppose I could always just kill the hooker and get my money back, there you have it. Due to this new advice that I am no longer to bugger drunken women I am now having to resort to murder, that's progress for you.

So for the blokes we get
“Being drunk is voluntary and people who become drunk are responsible for their actions,”

But for the guys going for the birds we get

"Women who are drunk should not be regarded as "fair game" by men for sexual intercourse"

Fcuking typical feminist propaganda, what if a bloke gets naaied stukend by a gang of rowdy bikers? Is that still OK?

edit: should refresh page before posting :D

Bit of a non-story I think: I don't believe any right-minded person would argue that if a man is drunk it should be a mitigating factor for rape, or that a drunk woman is fair game for rape.

Oyibo said:
Bit of a non-story I think: I don't believe any right-minded person would argue that if a man is drunk it should be a mitigating factor for rape, or that a drunk woman is fair game for rape.
What a horrible comment to make in the NAAFI bar. If a woman has drunk so much alcohol that she is passed out on the floor unable to move she is clearly gagging for it.

Oyibo said:
This is the naafi bar and expect plenty of surprise sex 'jokes'. I can't imagine anyone here would in all honesty say rape is ok under any circumstances (except in the usual Maddy jokes etc)
When drunk, how does the bloke (hereafter assumed to be the rapist) get verifiable conset to sex from a drunk bird? (s'cuse me love, could you just sign this sex disclaimer, and pay attention to the 'crap shag' clause)
How will the vicitm be able to prove she didn't give consent? Who decides that someone is too drunk to consent to sex? When out on the lash just how do you ask a bird to blow into the bag before blowing me?
Yes, everyone should be able to go out, have a good time and get home unmolested, but if you get into a state where you can't look after yourself then you leave yourself open to some kind of abuse. Nobody blames a burgular for breaking into a house that is left unlocked. 'should have locked the house/killed the burgular etc'
Leave your laptop/handbag/wallet in your unattended car and who is at fault?
Basic precautions should be taken, don't get so hammered, stay with your mates etc. oh, and don't have drunken sex with strangers unless they threaten you with a hammer.

theoriginalphantom said:
Oyibo said:
This is the naafi bar and expect plenty of surprise sex 'jokes'. I can't imagine anyone here would in all honesty say rape is ok under any circumstances (except in the usual Maddy jokes etc)
When drunk, how does the bloke (hereafter assumed to be the rapist) get verifiable conset to sex from a drunk bird? (s'cuse me love, could you just sign this sex disclaimer, and pay attention to the 'crap shag' clause)
How will the vicitm be able to prove she didn't give consent? Who decides that someone is too drunk to consent to sex? When out on the lash just how do you ask a bird to blow into the bag before blowing me?
Yes, everyone should be able to go out, have a good time and get home unmolested, but if you get into a state where you can't look after yourself then you leave yourself open to some kind of abuse. Nobody blames a burgular for breaking into a house that is left unlocked. 'should have locked the house/killed the burgular etc'
Basic precautions should be taken, don't get so hammered, stay with your mates etc. oh, and don't have drunken sex with strangers unless they threaten you with a hammer.
100 Pushups for posting a sensible and inteligent reply in the Naffi Bar! 8O :D

Werewolf said:
theoriginalphantom said:
Oyibo said:
100 Pushups for posting a sensible and inteligent reply in the Naffi Bar! 8O :D
Fuck off, I'm downgraded - but not excused rape oddly enough..

vampireuk said:
Oyibo said:
What a horrible comment to make in the NAAFI bar. If a woman has drunk so much alcohol that she is passed out on the floor unable to move she is clearly gagging for it.
Damn. Attention to detail Oyibo: NAAFI Bar :x

As atonement, may I reccommend the term 'victim precipitated rape' when discussing the subject with those of a more feminist persuasion (Amir:1971). Damn :x There I go again trying to be sensible in the NAAFI :x

“I don't think there is any ambiguity. You can't have sex with someone who hasn't said yes and that is it. There is no grey area.”
I beg to differ and shall use the argument that "I was only trying to prove a point!" when I'm up in the dock next month.

she never said anything about the good old roofy!

if a bird is falling over and gobbing vomit all over you,then surly this is still classed as foreplay!?

i guess this puts ugly birds out of business on a friday nights!

and going by this report i have to gain consent from my 12+yr partner and mother of my 2 soon 3 kids!!!!

a glass of wine and shes game! she says yes to anything, and i could even get her to sign a consent form as shes a dirrrrtyyy biatch anyway!!

she loves the serpant and even lets the dog finish inside her!!!

and no i dont mean she is 12yrs old!! even though its the thing to do these days:) :twisted:

wait a minute!!
she had the dog about the time she fell pregnant!!!!

wheres that fooking mutt!!!!

guess whats on the menu tomorrow!

"sorry love the dog ran off"
"care for a leg of this prime pork i was given" :twisted:

Why is it when your wife becomes pregnant, all her female friends rub her tummy and say "congratulations."

But none of them rub your dick and say "nice job".

This process is clearly discriminatory and should be looked into immediately.

We do not allow for discrimination in this country

too true! but some of her mates can also get that green eye thing going !!

then you can soon start filling them in too!!

i think they call it birthing buddies!!

saw a scan today and made the women doing the machine fall silent!!

me:
"god that fooking face looks demonic"

her::

huff!! the silence

misses::
but but but.then tears and a quick jab in the shoulder on the way out!!

thats gratitude for ya!
she wouldnt be having bloody anything if i didnt spill it down her legs and her arse cheeks