surprise sex outrage

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I read that this afternoon and cracked up.

The name of the paper surely should have had the feminists outraged long ago.

The Beaver is one of the oldest and most acclaimed student-run newspapers in the country

I've been using that joke for ages

you old romantic you

A

allgone2ratsh1t

But click on the link a third of the way down (in blue starting with I cant feel safe) and you'll see proof positive that Michael Jackson is alive and well and up to his old tricks right here in blighty. I reckon that Dr Death trial was just a publicity stunt to detract from his perversions here.

Fang_Farrier

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
I'm outraged that one of you clever people haven't posted pics of Lucy or Emily!

But click on the link a third of the way down (in blue starting with I cant feel safe) and you'll see proof positive that Michael Jackson is alive and well and up to his old tricks right here in blighty. I reckon that Dr Death trial was just a publicity stunt to detract from his perversions here.
Don't tell me he's doing an Elvis, is he going to be working in the local chippy as well?

M

Mark The Convict

Possibly the same 'person'. Maybe she changes gender during the full moon and insists on being called 'Adolf'.

Among the most vocal have been the university’s Woman’s Society and the Feminist Society

No surprises there then.

A place where you will no doubt find the hottest, most open-minded, fun-loving chicks on campus.

And not a bunch of bookish, flat-shoe wearing pseudo-hippies that smell of cabbage and lentils...