Surprise Guest at Manc Wedding - HM The Queen!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by JoeCivvie, Mar 24, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How great would that be?!
  2. Depends if she's paying the bar tab, else the Kraut can fuck off!
  3. Why would she pay the bar tab? You wouldn't drop in and expect to pay for all the drinks!
  4. She can fuck off and gatecrash someone else then!
  5. Ahh, llech, I'd forgotten you're Welsh, so I suppose weddings that involve two people - as opposed to one between a (vaguely) human Welshman and an Artiodactyla - are still a novelty to you.
    • Like Like x 3
  6. [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 6
  7. No need to be rude. Just quitely ask them politely to leave with no fuss! :)
  8. I give them six months before the divorce.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Really? 65 years married and you think they'll only last another 6 months.

Fickle thing marriage.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Hopefully Phil The Greek made an inappropriate comment or two, possibly about smashing the brides backdoors in.
    • Like Like x 2
  11. How bad would that be? You split up, first thing you want to do (well, I did anyway) is rip the wedding photos to shreds.... but there's this shot of you with the Queen....

Mind you, I suppose in this day and age of digital manipulation you could just photoshop the ex out.
  12. Or take her on honeymoon to South Africa where she gets killed by a car jacker/mugger?

13. I wonder if Big Phil thought about trying to claim his right to droit du seigneur?
  14. "One was gagging for a Hollands steak and kidney pudding with mushy peas, instead of that fancy crap one is served normally on gigs...."
  15. Negligent-Discharge

Negligent-Discharge LE Book Reviewer

The Queen at a wedding? You didn't tell us Jarrod.