Surgically enhanced breasts?

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by eodmatt, Sep 27, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. OK I apologise for the title, but I had to get your attention somehow.

Basically I am on the scrounge. I now work for a small NGO and have three 14 man/woman EOD search teams, a Mobile EOD team and a UXO survey team all working in remote and mountainous areas of Laos PDR.

Each team has a trained Medic with it and we have a senior Medic who does coordination and resupply.

My problem is that once the medics leave the training school they never get refresher training and anyway the training school is a long way from here. I don't have a budget for training so, having once done an RAMC run First Aid Instructors course I am going to give the medics some training exercises of my own to do.

Part of what I intend to do involves sending the medics one by one to the local hospital for a couple of days to help deal with road accident casualties, but this is a bit hit and miss cos we can go two or three days without a major accident. And the hospital is....... well, small, dirty and not a great example of modern medical and surgical science.

Now to the point: Could anyone let me have any halfway decent training films dealing with battlefield casualties, surgery or similar, please? I can take up to a 2 Gb download via a drop box.

You would be helping a good cause and I'll buy you a beer or three when I am back in UK, assuming you don't live next door to K13!

And just for the record, our teams here have cleared just under 2000 items of ordnance since January, ranging from BLU24; BLU26, BLU3b etc up to 500lb bomb, with various types of mortar and artillery ammunition just to make things interesting.
  2. Believe me when I tell you that there are plenty of people on this site who would be far more excited by a thread called 'training video' than one called 'surgically enhanced breasts'.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. bugger, I thought there would be tits everywhere!
    • Like Like x 1
  4. But tits have a wider potential audience. Thanks anyway.
  5. Bugger and tits in the same sentence. How very cross cultural!
  6. Hmmm no takers so far. Surely someone must have a training firm they can let me have. Please, pretty please?
  7. I think you will find TheOriginalPhantom or Filbert Fox will be your men.

If you'd have asked me about 18 months ago when I was chucking out obselete videos from the JEC library, you'd have been sorted.

Sorry I missed you!
  8. I'd happily pop along for a small fee.
  9. Thanks Sluggo, well noted!

Jarrod, you are going to be close by in Thailand soon - why not take an adventure detour? Shake off the shackles for a couple of days and come and visit, I sure we can find you a nice young man with a bottom like jelly on springs .......
  10. I'll not be going till mid January and I'd be in the shite if I left the ginger. I could come on my own before then but I think you could find a cheaper option.
  11. You are probably right. January in Thailand eh? I'll be finishing this job around then and will prolly take a few days in Thailand myself before moving on to .... well, not yet decided.
  12. Bugger, bugger and bollocks. No takers. I'll just have to go and eat worms. =|
  13. I hear a sprinkling of maggots are good for wounds and I am also told that leeches are helpful, so you should always have a handful of those around. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.
  14. Brotherton Lad

Brotherton Lad LE Reviewer

And even more if the title contained both elements.