Surge in violent females - police

#1
Press Assoc. - 2 hours 55 minutes ago

Violent women are stretching police resources, with increasing numbers arrested for such crime, police have warned.
The chairman of the Police Federation of England and Wales, Paul McKeever, told BBC TV there was a "new phenomenon" of violent women.
Mr McKeever said: "Clearly there is an increase in the number of women who use violence in their everyday lives and when they are out drinking on the streets around the country."
An average of 240 women a day are arrested for violent offences in England and Wales, according to recent figures from the Ministry of Justice.
Mr McKeever said young women were also joining violent gangs.
"It's a new phenomenon and it does stretch the resources of the police service," he said.
Men and boys are still far more likely to be involved in violent crime. But figures released by the Youth Justice Board confirm that female crime is on the increase.
The number of crimes committed by girls aged 10 to 17 in England and Wales has gone up by 25% in three years to 59,000. Minor assaults, robberies, public order and criminal damage offences have all increased.
Crime reduction charities say the increase is down to the police, who are dealing with violent women more formally in order to meet targets.
The chief executive of crime charity Nacro, Paul Cavadino, said female crimes such as school fighting were now "more often dealt with by more formal methods like reprimands, final warnings and prosecution".
 
#3
Couldn't agree more W60. I learnt very early on in the job that you don't fight girls any different than blokes. A kick in the nuts from a stilletto is just as painful, so you make no allowances, moving hard, fast, and aggressively to kill or capture the enemy!
 
#4
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
 
#5
I've always said that I'd never raise my hand to a woman unless she physically attacked me with the intention of ripping my face off.

Then she'd get the good news.
 
#6
smartascarrots said:
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
Thankyou very much. Its always a shocker to a woman who gets punched immediately after her husband does when they both attack someone!

Big BOYS games. Big BOYS rules!
 
#7
Closet_Jibber said:
smartascarrots said:
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
Thankyou very much. Its always a shocker to a woman who gets punched immediately after her husband does when they both attack someone!

Big BOYS games. Big BOYS rules!
Too true and then you get tears and "you shouldnt have hit me I am a Woman"
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#8
Stick the head on them. Full shoulders behind it, no leaning back first, right in the middle of the face. That'll teach the bitch. She'll have a nice spread nose in the morning and will no doubt have bit her tongue as well, which will shut her up for a few days. Wimmin....know your place.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#9
Achmed said:
Closet_Jibber said:
smartascarrots said:
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
Thankyou very much. Its always a shocker to a woman who gets punched immediately after her husband does when they both attack someone!

Big BOYS games. Big BOYS rules!
Too true and then you get tears and "you shouldnt have hit me I am a Woman"
Then you smack her in the mouth for making excuses. Followed by a swift outside of the foot to the shin and a right cross to the side of the head as she bends over.

Whilst she's screaming on the floor, you dip her handbag.
 
#10
Biscuits_AB said:
Achmed said:
Closet_Jibber said:
smartascarrots said:
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
Thankyou very much. Its always a shocker to a woman who gets punched immediately after her husband does when they both attack someone!

Big BOYS games. Big BOYS rules!
Too true and then you get tears and "you shouldnt have hit me I am a Woman"
Then you smack her in the mouth for making excuses. Followed by a swift outside of the foot to the shin and a right cross to the side of the head as she bends over.

Whilst she's screaming on the floor, you dip her handbag.

Come on, don't hold back and be shy now. Tell us what you really want to do to her...
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#11
She'll most likely be a chav munter with a belly, so apart from robbing her fags and purse....probably a swift kick in the gut before I make off with the nights takings. Nothing more.
 
#13
smartascarrots said:
I blame the rise of the PC culture, myself. Women are encouraged to believe they can be the equal of a man in any circumstances, even standing up in a fight with men. Sorry, loves - come back when millions of years' evolution have equipped you for it, then we'll talk. In the meantime, act like ladies and you'll be treated that way, otherwise pay the piper.
Too fcuking right. Can't stand the amount of rozzers these days.
 
#14
Why do people honestlty expect women to be treated like they were in 1865 in a Country Manor when they are walking the streets, p1ssed as farts, off their t1ts on Cocaine and flashing their gash to the world every time they see a camera/copper/passer by.
 
#16
Closet_Jibber said:
Why do people honestlty expect women to be treated like they were in 1865 in a Country Manor when they are walking the streets, p1ssed as farts, off their t1ts on Cocaine and flashing their gash to the world every time they see a camera/copper/passer by.
Sounds like your mum that does. And your nan.
 
#17
dhgrainger1 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Why do people honestlty expect women to be treated like they were in 1865 in a Country Manor when they are walking the streets, p1ssed as farts, off their t1ts on Cocaine and flashing their gash to the world every time they see a camera/copper/passer by.
Sounds like your mum that does. And your nan.
I heard your nan smokes Roll ups outside the Grafton!
 
#18
Closet_Jibber said:
dhgrainger1 said:
Closet_Jibber said:
Why do people honestlty expect women to be treated like they were in 1865 in a Country Manor when they are walking the streets, p1ssed as farts, off their t1ts on Cocaine and flashing their gash to the world every time they see a camera/copper/passer by.
Sounds like your mum that does. And your nan.
I heard your nan smokes Roll ups outside the Grafton!
Nah, she's dead mate.

fcuking tight arse left me nothing except her stinking cat as well.
 
#20
F.R.E.D said:
Tazer them that will soon bring anyone back into line. Sod the PC bde, there fault that we are here now. :idea:
Liberal, have you not heard of plastic bullets? Same goes for the male violent types.

GMG with a full box of plastic bullets in link?

For a real crowd pleaser 1 in 4. 1 tear gas for every 4 plastic bllets?
 

Latest Threads

New Posts