Surf Rescue dog banned from beach by Council and insurers.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by EX_STAB, May 20, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its nice, but its a bit of a gimmick, probably more friendly than the fecking lifeguards who lord over the beaches and bang round on their jetskis buzzing surfers

14 stone of woofer, I imagine standing barefoot in one of his turds would spoil your day, never mind being hit by it when Bruce the bronzed austrailian cnut brakes too hard
  2. It's a Newfoundland; they were bred for this type of work, as well as helping Canuck fishermen pull in thier nets.

Bloody stupid decision. :evil:
  3. I like the way that they got round it before....put the dog on the quad therefore it isn't on the beach so no drama!
  4. If the dog was that good at life guarding they'd have a whole team of the feckers on all the cornish beaches. They'd be cheaper than importing antipodeans and giving bitter locals pocket money

If they had any sense they would teach the dogs to bite northerners
  5. Typical of Bliar's Britain.
    Probably some European Soviet Union 'Elf & Safety regulation.
    Isn't Cornwall a luke-warm bed of liberal tosswits - 'Sven' clones?
    Not sure about that but it is typical of the loopy thinking those nincompoops practice.
  6. I hope the next swimmer in trouble is a council member, I,d get the fecking dog to swim round the cnut for a long while before towing the useless chair polishing fcukwit back to shore.
  7. Ban the lifeguard dog? Thats a barking idea...........

I'll get me coat, Taxi!!!!!!!!!!
  8. A bit of a shaggy dog story i reckon
  9. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

One of my dad's mates used to have a newfoundland. After he had been fishing and moored his boat he used to tie the dogs lead to the dinghy, push it overboard and let it tow him to shore.

As for being cheaper probably not. The food and vets bill were hideous.

All in all a cool dog. At least till it sat on you when it was playing, heavy lump that it was.
  10. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

Even the RNLI bloke seemed embarrased by it - hopefully common sense will prevail.