Surefire Torches

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by wg100, May 16, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find decent priced Surefire torches on the internet for delivery to a BFPO?
  2. john bull military clothing do them i think.
  3. See if any of us "Septics" are nearby, you probably could make a trade for them, or some units have them to spare- they might just give it to you. theres also the PX - Cp. Liberty @BIAP has them dirt cheap, I used to see RAF types in there.
  4. Got mine of e bay, cheshire fishing tackle, or the seller is royal postal, put out a searrch in militaria, they are an easy to find item, they also do the proper surefire batteries 12 for approx £15, anywhere else they are around a fiver each, hope its a help
  5. Ebay
  6. quick related question to the Surefire thing; I have had a surefire for a while and so far very reliable, but with new batteries in, it suddenly stopped working, so i guess the bulb has gone and needs replacing... as i bought it at a yank PX many moons ago, where is a supplier/ retailer in the UK where i can get a replacement bulb for it? Cheers
  7. px at camp liberty... thats where i got mine!

cheap: like the budgie!
  8. General Melchett

General Melchett LE Moderator

Ebay. The Nitrolon version is good value.

*coughs* batteries can be obtained through the system.
  9. same here e bay very good
  10. Surely you know some one in the sandpit? as has been stated by LineDoggie, the PXs out there have a vast selection.