• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Surefire Torches

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find decent priced Surefire torches on the internet for delivery to a BFPO?

john bull military clothing do them i think.

pants_r_us said:
Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I can find decent priced Surefire torches on the internet for delivery to a BFPO?
See if any of us "Septics" are nearby, you probably could make a trade for them, or some units have them to spare- they might just give it to you. theres also the PX - Cp. Liberty @BIAP has them dirt cheap, I used to see RAF types in there.

Got mine of e bay, cheshire fishing tackle, or the seller is royal postal, put out a searrch in militaria, they are an easy to find item, they also do the proper surefire batteries 12 for approx £15, anywhere else they are around a fiver each, hope its a help

quick related question to the Surefire thing; I have had a surefire for a while and so far very reliable, but with new batteries in, it suddenly stopped working, so i guess the bulb has gone and needs replacing... as i bought it at a yank PX many moons ago, where is a supplier/ retailer in the UK where i can get a replacement bulb for it? Cheers

Ebay. The Nitrolon version is good value.

*coughs* batteries can be obtained through the system.

Surely you know some one in the sandpit? as has been stated by LineDoggie, the PXs out there have a vast selection.