Supporting our Forces Community - Consultation

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by defenceheadquarters, Oct 26, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The MOD is seeking your views on how to ensure Service Personnel, veterans and their families are not disadvantaged by their time in the Armed Forces. This is a cross-Government initiative which includes housing, education, health-care and employment. The consultation period ends on Sat 31 Oct – don’t miss the opportunity to have your say.

This was posted by the Ministry of Defence. More information here.

2. cpunk

cpunk LE Moderator

Try paying them while they're in: that'll be a start.

3. This Consultation was launched in July. Why has it been left till now to publicise this?

4. No they put it on here the other day only no one could be Arresd to answer,

As a lot of ex-service men were conned out of making claims for PTSD a review of War Pesions would be a good start, It outrages me to see thieving honourable members get such massive pensions fir sitting on their arrrses doing nothing and Ex-service who have put their lives on the line get paid a pittence, no justice in this country for it's soldiers
    Kilping had it right we have always been treated like shite once we have done our bit

5. I must have missed that one, I even looked at Defenceheadquarters other posts to see if it had been covered before.

Should have gone to Specsavers :D
    Shiny.

6. I tried to make a big song and dance about it by opening another thread to bring it into the open but the Mods shut it down