Support Team spina bifida / Ironman France

Discussion in 'Charities and Welfare' started by exnorthener1, May 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good morning all, I know this is another charity begging thread but please have a look at the following

I am going to attempt to complete Iron Man France Ironman France Nice | Nice, France - June 24, 2012 ,on June 24th to raise money for The Spina Bifida Foundation and to help support my little cousin Brazyn who is to be honest nails and has been fighting Spina Bifida without complaint.

For those of you who don’t know, an Iron man is a triathlon consisting of a 2.5 mile swim, 110 mile bike ride and 26.2 mile run.

I have deff gone a step a step too far this time but since I have told everyone I am going to do it I have to throw myself on the sword! (and it’s in France so it cannot be that hard)

The time has come to ask, if you could support and donate a little to the charity

If you would like to donate please follow the link below every penny really does help!

Team Spina Bifida - Choose your own event - General Donation

If you want to laugh at a fat boy in spandex you can see the comedy on the following link that my wife keeps updating

Welcome to Facebook

(in case you wonder about the American charity I married a septic (thanks to all your advice) and it’s her cousin that has spina bifida
    Cheers

Exnorthener